Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Does not load with 7 players
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject:  Does not load with 7 players Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HEY ALL!!!! Smile
            Here is my little  problem Confused  I made my map size:110x110, not much detail just tiberian on the map and all the waypoints(just making sure you know seeming im new   <  )
Wink
When i play this on the net with 4 players it loads at a regular speed but if i play with 7 or more players they get a internal error message and it also takes the map several minutes to load Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Why is this? plz post if you have any surrgestions on how to fix this and how to make my map load faster.

ps:(i no plenty of maps with much more detail and modding that load in 10 secs for 8 players) sadly mins doesnt
Thnz alot Cool

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you don't have all seven starting postitions?

Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Does not load with 7 players Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I made my map size:110x110, not much detail just tiberian on the map and all the waypoints

Yer i do have 8 starting positons, do you want me to attatch the map so you can have a look? Question

Thanks for replying Smile  Very Happy  Razz

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes... yes I do

Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have pm to you.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no you don't

there is a file attachment box underneath the options menu
did u check to make sure that there was no tib on the slopes

Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here it is

the problematic map.mpr
 Description:
this is the problematic map

Download
 Filename:  the problematic map.mpr
 Filesize:  212.74 KB
 Downloaded:  196 Time(s)

Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey all,
I have manged to fix it. The problem with it was the file size was too big, i had too much stuff in the notepad. So i just deleted lots of things in there that were not needed.
thanks all for help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon