Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
how can setup a super ai on may ALL VS COMP map
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
klote2314
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject:  how can setup a super ai on may ALL VS COMP map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how can setup a super ai on may ALL VS COMP map?
im newbie so i dont know any triggers pleas learn me i cant speak english good im dutch but still i wil tray

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's klote for you Laughing

Just couldn't help it...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTZ is Super AI?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... Set the AI at level two... and make sure that all locations are easily defendable... and look around for a few "Almost Human AI" scripts for FinalSun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
klote2314
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no that wont work the computer wont attack with a big army it yust sits ther building def and doing nothing normally it would attack red first and then green dark bleu light bleu pink purple and last orange so what is wrong is it may map ore do i need to ad triggers

Core Defender
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The way ive done it is by cloning all the buildings and units, and make Ai only able to build them, Change the prices to 1 each on all of his new buildings.

Sit back and watch him spam units.

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He means that how can he make lvl 2 AI to attack all people at once , not just one at a time.

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To make the HARD (LVL1 & 2) AI attack all AI's or players like in Redalert2 set OnlyTargetHouseEnemy=yes to =no on all Hard AI teamtypes.
The difference between RA2 and TS AI teamtypes is this acctually so im going to implent this into my mod too.

You have to manually edit the map by inserting all hard AI teamtypes from AI.ini and add OnlyTargetHouseEnemy=no to each of them.

like this:

[084DE9A0-G]
Name=H_GDI missile silo attack 3a
OnlyTargetHouseEnemy=no

[0AA36F50-G]
Name=H_Nod vehicle attack 7
OnlyTargetHouseEnemy=no

[0AA36E80-G]
Name=H_Nod vehicle attack 8
OnlyTargetHouseEnemy=no

be warned its quite a painfull jobb to do but its possible if you realy want to delicate your work to the map.

If you need help with it just PM me and I might be able to do it for you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon