Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
Mutation Triad (2-3)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject:  Mutation Triad (2-3)
Subject description: my 13th map......requires FS
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok here is my next map! Smile Sorry to all of you guys who do not have FS but this IS a FS map! anyways This is one of my favorite maps now and i think it is much better than my Tiberium Delusion map. Also this is the map that use to have the messed up truck trigger. If you want a copy that still has the truck trigger that is messed up then PM me and i will send you a copy of it soon after.........

Storyish thing:
This area was once a large industrial city surrounded by little villages. However on one drastic day all of this changed. A large tiberium meteor crashed at almost the center of the city! Now ever since then the tiberium has been mutating the land and tiberium meteors have been becoming more frequent and the city and the villages sorrounding it have become either severly damaged or in the case of the city almost non existant. GDI has not evacuated this land yet due to other places needing evacaution more....however recently the ionic activity has been building very greatly and GDI fears that a large ion storm is about to his this area and make it impossible to evacuated. Therefor GDI is taking their last chance to evac the almost destroyed city. Will they make it before the storm hit?

Info:
Name: Mutation Triad
Map Maker: Ixith
Map Size: 102X98
Players: 2-3
Theatre: Temperate
Info:This map is a fairly mutated map!Therefore it DOES require FS!! Players will have plenty of build room and plenty of tiberium to harvest. Lighting will provide a great atmosphere to this map.
Trigger Info:
-There are many meteor showers on this map. (may produce a little lag)
-Triggers that reveal the areas in which the meteor storms impact at
-Orca Transports that come and evacuate the civillians that are hiding inside of the destroyed city
-An Ion storm that ONLY springs ONCE. however it is quite long. the Ion storm will probably make you keep close to your base while it is going on.

This is my 13th map so enjoy it! Wink

Pics: (sorry about any blurryness i didnt feel like uploading awhole bunch of PNGs this time as it would take forever for this many and im on dial up Sad )

The minimap

The first impact zone

The edge of a city and some blue tib during an ion storm

The edge of the city

A civi village on top of the cliffs looking over the lake

a meteor crater and some green tib during an ion storm

*smacks myself and starts screaming at myself* YOU MUST NEVER FORGET THE DL IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!! sorry i almost forgot the dl. Laughing

Mutation Triad.zip
 Description:
Mutation Triad

Download
 Filename:  Mutation Triad.zip
 Filesize:  178.11 KB
 Downloaded:  720 Time(s)

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should crop the side and topbars out..makes piccies smaller. #Tongue But once we see the makers name we really dont need pictures.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how teh heck do you have time to produce these? you're like making one in 3-5 days! ztyping Map-making-machine! #Tongue

oh, btw, nice map, very good looking. I haven't tested it, yet, though. Oh, and the lightning on the last pic looks weird. It makes the green moss sperate from the other ground too much. Oh, and a one more thing, the lightning is during an ion storm? plz, hear me, the lightning during an ion storm should be dark, and yellowish. Maybe some green, but not too much. Definately not purple! yack!

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice map , once again and well i love it!!! Very Happy

How can you be so good?

Zodiac
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice map , once again and well i love it!!! Very Happy

How can you be so good?

Twilus
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FFS didn't the 12th come out like 2 days ago..?
Very nice map BTW

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey nice map and beautiful lighting. Cool

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twilus wrote:
FFS didn't the 12th come out like 2 days ago..?
Very nice map BTW

well it wasnt exactly 2 days ago maybe a little bit longer like around 5 or more i think but thats only because when i make maps i work on 2 or more at a time and work on the ones that i feel inspired to work on and plus i have been working on this since my Tiberium Delusion map (my 10th map) and so ofcourse i felt to finish it up.......

Yuri06 wrote:

oh, btw, nice map, very good looking. I haven't tested it, yet, though. Oh, and the lightning on the last pic looks weird. It makes the green moss sperate from the other ground too much. Oh, and a one more thing, the lightning is during an ion storm? plz, hear me, the lightning during an ion storm should be dark, and yellowish. Maybe some green, but not too much. Definately not purple! yack!

ok i kinda agree in a way with the ion storm lighting.......but i thought it was somewhat interesting in a way.......but if more people say its bad then i will defenitially change it to more of a yellowish color and a little darker

and what do you mean by that the green moss/mold looks seperated?........eh i guess i will study the pic some more

Zodiac wrote:
How can you be so good?
i just am Very Happy actually it is probably the fact that i was somewhat decent when i first made a map and was willing to learn from other peoples comments......and of course through pure boredom for a good portion of the time i actually take the time to test and review my maps and attempt to add things that i think will play good........and then plus i havent always been this good at map making........just look at all of my maps....you will defenatilly see how much i have progressed over the few months since i registered at Tumsun(which was in late March i think Rolling Eyes )

anyways....anymore comments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon