Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
A few Questions
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Overdrive Curcit
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject:  A few Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need to know how to do some things in ts...
How do you add naval units, how do you add a meteor storm super weapon, and WHY DOES IT SCREW UP EVERY TIME I TRY TO ADD NEW GRAPHICS!? Mad #Mad Mad #Mad Mad #Mad Please answer my questions without calling me a newbie.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: A few Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overdrive Curcit wrote:
I need to know how to do some things in ts...
How do you add naval units

http://www.entexplode.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-ts&file=moddingboats
Overdrive Curcit wrote:

how do you add a meteor storm super weapon

its was on muks site but i seem to have lost the link Confused
Overdrive Curcit wrote:

, and WHY DOES IT SCREW UP EVERY TIME I TRY TO ADD NEW GRAPHICS!?

what hasppens? internal error? invisible?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you cant find an example of a Meteor Storm in Tiberian Sun Retro mod that is downloadable in the downloads section of Tiberium Studius. It's basically a modification of hunter-seeker.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
you cant find an example of a Meteor Storm in Tiberian Sun Retro mod that is downloadable in the downloads section of Tiberium Studius. It's basically a modification of hunter-seeker.

Yeah i actualy stole that from his mod and i realy didn't liek it Confused

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: A few Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overdrive Curcit wrote:
how do you add a meteor storm super weapon

Deezire wrote a good tutorial on this. Adding A Meteor Storm Super Weapon Tutorial

There are many other things at deezire.net, including his mod, other tutorials, and a good C&C modding forum.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Overdrive Curcit
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Invisibe, immobile, and one thing of red health.
and all the meteorite examples don't work.(im to lazy to explain how dezire net is'nt working.)

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can you post the code?

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overdrive Curcit wrote:
Invisibe, immobile, and one thing of red health.
and all the meteorite examples don't work.(im to lazy to explain how dezire net is'nt working.)

Invisible.... Image=XXX you also have to add the new image in art.ini, if you're using any

Immobile... could be due to overpower EMP blast somewhere #Tongue j/k you probably had the Strength=XXX spelled wrong or you did not give the unit Speed=XXX or both of them are missing from the units statistics..

Last Breath.....Same as above, Strength= spelled wrong or missing, AFAIK this are the probable cause

Corret me If i'm wrong here..

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overdrive Curcit wrote:

I don't replace the hunter-seeker anyway, I replace the EMP cannon as that allows for a targetable meteor shower, I'll post the code later tonight as I'm on my laptop right now and the code is on my desktop computer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon