Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
Island Warfare [1v1]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject:  Island Warfare [1v1]
Subject description: WARNING HI RES SCREENSHOTS!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SCRN0068.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 MB
 Viewed:  23256 Time(s)

SCRN0068.jpg

SCRN0067.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.68 MB

SCRN0067.jpg

SCRN0066.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.86 MB

SCRN0066.jpg

SCRN0065.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.67 MB

SCRN0065.jpg

Last edited by daTS on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

since when do u map daTS?

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What, no minimap? Looks sweet, BTW.

@Wes - since he decided to. Wink

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh. yeah.. sorry 'bout that.

Minimap

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not that much tiberium.
Seems to be slightly in the favour of the top player too.

looks nice though, although it is a bit flat and on the first screen the ramp leading down at the top of the cliff where the units are looks too wide almost.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

argh.. and I was looking for a spotlight too Confused

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's just my opinion, other people may think differently, I'm sure some people will.
That's not to say i don't like it, it's good, but it could be better, imo.

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Cadre
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap, that is hi-res. But very nice work, very crisp and clean. Could use a bit more tiberium, but other than that I like it..

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap a nice Inf Wars map. Pedobear approved.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well It's not exactly supposed to have of a massive amount of tiberium..... but I was able to have a three hour battle on it. Smile

The Raven
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a bad little map, could use some more detail and terrain variation. the cities could be better too. All in all, not bad, but not enough for a spotlight, IMO. On a more selfish note, my map has been sitting in here for weeks and hasn't got a single comment... Sad . Am i really that unpopular?

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when are you going to learn to reduce the # of leptons that the light from green lightposts go out? otherwise it looks good

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here's the version with fixed Cliff Errors.

IslandWarfare.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IslandWarfare.zip
 Filesize:  170.08 KB
 Downloaded:  1220 Time(s)

christian93
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why you made decades maps and no for normal ts ?
and stop whith TIBERIUM WARS this was my forum you thief me this, and YOU CANT UPLOAD FILES IN TIBERIUM WARS.

MODERATORS NENED

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*igonores shitstain93* hey dats is that name of the city "Paradime City" taken from that Rock and roll song... damn it I forget the name

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No you're thinking of Paradise city...

paradime city is from Big O

and LOL @ Shitstain93...... That was a good one mate!

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

meh i think i need to leave a comment on this Smile

i thinks its a pretty good job on this map. youv definatelly are getting better and quickly.

i like the lighting although dark in some areas i think it looks good but i must agree you need to make the green not go out so far. which is an easy job really. just insert
Code:

[INGRNLMP]
LightIntensity=0.0085
LightVisibility=3100

i know those arent the original values but light intensity and visibility are the ones you want to change some

good job and hope you make more Wink

PS to anyone who cares expect a release from me soon Rolling Eyes

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll try out that snippet of code tonight.

I really appriciate all the support... You all have been really good to me, even though this is only my third map released.

Thanks.. I'd really like to say it.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what a lovely looking map. New Dallas FTW Razz I like the city theme, but the players could do with more Tiberium, and like mentioned above, the upper player is slightly in a better position. Good work Smile

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe it can be a "luck of the draw" map. I have made a couple of maps like this and it has enough tiberium, its not like the tib trees will stop working.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
soader
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is amazin wish i could find my firestorm disk now!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Luck you, it's for REGULAR TS!!

soader
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg i thought it was for FS because of the juggernaugt anyways downloaded!

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't be for TS, TS does not have blue vinifera crystals (the spreaders) Wink

christian93
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the map is good, aber
anthony is a thief and orcacomander is a stupis he hate my aniway

and no put the green think this isnt for a normal ts!

MODERATORS NENED

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You see, I can safely say I'm not a thief because of two things:

I was promoted as an administrator. Nobody hacked the site, you GAVE Sir Modsalot admin powers and then he PROMOTED me to Admin. I fixed up the site.. and removed all the rubbish.

TWO: Who was it that stole the SHP and anims for the Cabal Fusion Reactor and put it in Casero 2? I do believe it was [b]YOU![/b]

@ Titan: SHIT! Are you serious?! i didn't know that.

christian93
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i put yours credit in my mod for the fusion reactor
Edited out flaming of community member, for your information TitanmkII is a better modder, and moderator than you probably could ever aspire to be.

MODERATORS NENED

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Christian shut up you are an idiot and have proven it before. Stop posting unrelative stuff in this topic, infact if you post anything like this again, flaming people such as TitanmkII I will personally make sure you don't come back to this site again and will delete any further posts you make.

DaTS its an interesting maps, some sections look a little undetailed, just a few sections other than that it does look like an interesting map.

If I am right it has naval support? Good news for players of TSD. I think if you touch it up a bit it should be spotlighted.

Out of interest are there any triggers? If not please pop a few in, always puts a bit more lifetime in a map before it gets boring etc.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he put a in a few triggers he told me over msn but he didn't make the one I suggested

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

christian93 wrote:
Edited out flaming of community member, for your information TitanmkII is a better modder, and moderator than you probably could ever aspire to be.

No, you didn't you little liar. I asked you strait up if you made that reactor yourself and you said Yes, you made it. I have the MSN conversation document to PROVE it if anyone wants it.

T3h Morphz wrote:
DaTS its an interesting maps, some sections look a little undetailed, just a few sections other than that it does look like an interesting map.

If I am right it has naval support? Good news for players of TSD. I think if you touch it up a bit it should be spotlighted.

Out of interest are there any triggers? If not please pop a few in, always puts a bit more lifetime in a map before it gets boring etc.

=] Thanks! I'll try and detail it soon. As for triggers, I'm working on it. Right now, there's some stuff that allows for the construction of Mammoth Tanks and a couple of other stuff.. but it's rudementary. I'm still experimenting with Triggers. I'm not that adept at it. I wish MSN would work so TitanMKII and I could work together with it. He's proven to be an awesome teacher.

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[[ AnthonY ]] wrote:
christian93 wrote:

No, you didn't you little liar. I asked you strait up if you made that reactor yourself and you said Yes, you made it. I have the MSN conversation document to PROVE it if anyone wants it.

This is what I was afraid of, people ripping other's works without credit. Damn.. nothing pisses me off more than a person taking credit (and insisting too) for other people's hard work Mad

Anyway, good map anthony. Even just by looking at it I already get that TS-feeling to it. Wink

myownalien
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, i regeistered just to say this is an awsome map, but i wanted to know why when i use cabal the core defender can walk across the water. btw i'm useing the tstw mod, is that why or no?

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah i believe i've made it so it can walk over water... don't remember #Tongue

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of these days I'm going to do some touch ups on this map..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon