Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
Unfinished map for public release/editing...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject:  Unfinished map for public release/editing... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This was my SMMC map, based on Pripyat, Ukraine. I spent hours on it, and have given up, as I found a real map of Pripyat. Mine doesnt match it at all, so, im giving up, hopefully somebody can find a use for this thing.

The map was going to extend far into the woods of Ukraine/Byelorus(Belarus?), where a Nod squad would have to work through the dark forest and make it past a GDI guard outpost, into the city. Then the Reactor itself would have to be destroyed. The woodsy areas never came to being, and the top left area is where the reactor would be. The little outpost with the Armoury and Array is meant to be an abandoned Red Air Force facility for monitering U.S. ICBM launches, where convoy trucks could be obtained to drive your troops into the reactor area to finally demolish the facility. Soviet vehicle graveyards were planned, too, but they never got added like the forest. The map requires TX, too.

desu.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  desu.mpr
 Filesize:  308.56 KB
 Downloaded:  238 Time(s)

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So did I release this map for nothing? fap happy bastards. Comment!!

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People actually entering the SMMC? Smile

Okay, good lad, not sure wether you know it or not, but the deadline has been extended to february the 20th, you can make a new map if you want, there's still more time. I keep extending it because only a few people are actually submitting and there's no real big prize involved apart from the custom maps, so why not? Smile

Now all I've got to do is get a mod to edit the deadline dates over here...

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'lll look at it Smile

EDIT:Corrupted

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He says it requires the TX. TX maps weren't allowed in the SMMC anyhow #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon