Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:07 am
All times are UTC + 0
Why Does It Crash?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject:  Why Does It Crash? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I converted the last Nod mission from the original TS into a multiplayer map, but when I try to play it, it crashes. Can anyone pinpoint the problem? I would upload the map, but I have some unique terrain on there, and I can't be bothered to get it all off. The map meets the size limit of height + width <256. I put in a trigger to reveal the whole map, but I highly doubt that is the problem.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

triggers or other specified teams in multiplayer games causes it to crash

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No houses/teams are specified.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anything like tiberium on a hill or something?

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, fixed the problem, but now whenever I try to add a blue tiberium tree, the map crashes. Why? Is it because it's a snow map?

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Godofgamer wrote:
Okay, fixed the problem, but now whenever I try to add a blue tiberium tree, the map crashes. Why? Is it because it's a snow map?

Are you sure it's the tiberium tree? You may have putten some tiberium on a slope, it's easy to miss it. Check in marblemadness, go check every tiberium field.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Westwood only made blue tiberium trees for temperate maps.

you have to add in a snow version of the BIGBLUE. with the snow palette applied to it and the .sno extension

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So which palette is the one for the temperate theatre in? Because I tried every palette, but none of them are right...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon