Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Ring (2-4)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Ring (2-4)
Subject description: bah time to actually release the #24
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well this has been sitting around for quite some time...I'v debated if I should add a tib creature spawn point or not....but for now there isn't one. I may update soon and put it in if enough people want it in the map.

Info:
Name: Tiberian Ring
Map Maker: Ixith
Map Size: 82X98
Players: 2-4
Theatre: Temperate, Mutated
RequiresFS=YES
Info: This is a 4 player heavily mutated map. It's the most symmetrical map I have ever made. Players shall have plenty of build room and more than enough tiberium to fill their harvestors up 10 X over. This is probably one of the closest unlimited money tourny type map you will ever play. It's also my 24th released map. So enjoy. Wink

Story: This land was infected by tiberium and was once a rich land. However, the Tiberium had put an end to this. It quickly spread throughout this land and held no delay in taking over. The small communtiy that was located at the bottom of the canyonous like pit was soon cripled by tiberium creatures which left no remnants of the city except the bridges. Then not long after the city area itself was turned into the center and most infected area.

If you find any problems please let me know!

I only have the minimap and the megamap for you...and things have been changed since the megamap to....
Credit for the megamap goes to TeamBlack again. Smile Thanks a lot!

Tiberian Ring (2-4).zip
 Description:
the map!

Download
 Filename:  Tiberian Ring (2-4).zip
 Filesize:  627 KB
 Downloaded:  409 Time(s)

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o__o' it looks prudy!

No hi-res shot? I wanna see down to the microflora!

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice Ixithus Wink

I do like this look of this map, nice lighting too.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A pretty basic layout - not very fancy, but still looks to have good gameplay

Added to the MMP.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm...the dark blue lightning around the veinhole makes the veins look ugly towards the terrain. It sticks out too much.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another good map from Ixith! I will give it a try with the TS:AWoI Beta soon Wink

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, beautiful map. Wink

I would like to try this AWoI. Smile It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
A pretty basic layout - not very fancy, but still looks to have good gameplay
Added to the MMP.

yep it is a pretty basic layout as its damn repetitive. Took a lot of cliffs to make though. It was more or less styled to be a good tourny type map as it was gonna be released in the one mod that Harv started forever ago but that mod died within a month. LOL
and thanks for adding it to the MMP

@Yuri's comment. yea I know what you mean. Though I didn't think it looked too awfully bad plus I liked the blue around the water that surrounds that area.

Anyways thanks guys for all the comments. I must say I'm impressed PPM is winning in the comment section LOL usually Tibweb has 10 comments by a day and a half but instead it only has TeamBlack's. Hell even freedom studios is beating Tibweb in comments. Laughing

So anymore?

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah - it looks nice. #Tongue

Great lighting/detail, I especially enjoy that cliff-terracing effect.

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to lower the tone (since I'm in a jovial mood)... Tiberium Ring sounds like something you might get from a sordid encounter with some mutants...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon