Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
Experimental [2-8]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Techno
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject:  Experimental [2-8] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dont let the name fool you the map is 100% completed. Its named Experimental because it is my first map. ive tweeked it with all my newer maps so its gone through all my lil experiments and tests. This is the modded version. It seems unfair till u learn all of the mods then its just so much fun. And you see all the hard work ive really added into this sob to make it fun and fair. Not for newbs!
Play it atleast 2 times on each side before u poll it!

To get the full Map-Pack goto my small newb site made just for the Map-Pack:

http://technofs.cjb.net

terrain.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.86 KB
 Viewed:  9252 Time(s)

terrain.jpg

-westwoodcommanders-experimental-mod-.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  -westwoodcommanders-experimental-mod-.zip
 Filesize:  19.71 KB
 Downloaded:  562 Time(s)

Last edited by Techno on Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll uhh test it l8er

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not my type of map. I prefer offical looking ones.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think i've played this map already... it's for online play only...but it's quite a funny map. However i also prefer official looking maps.

Techno
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

THE MAP IS NOT FUNNY. yes you probably have played it before, i am HarrierFS and hosted games on it constantly. you might find the units strengths a lil overdone but it can be amazeingly fun with people who know it. so i would never think of lowering the strength by 1 percent. ANYWAY i do have a awsome oficial looking map. it is way different so if u really hated this one then ull love this one called Terrace Trance. ILL GIVE THE NON MODED VERSION since u find the mods funny... #Tongue

-westwoodcommanders-terracetrance.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  -westwoodcommanders-terracetrance.zip
 Filesize:  100.08 KB
 Downloaded:  420 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Techno, this map was made to be played by how many players? Please, whenever you post a map, put the ammount of players for it between [ ].

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Techno
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[1-8] [MOO]

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why dont you try making maps that look..... erm official and realistic
rather than all these flat land maze and symetrical type maps Confused

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

because he uses them to play online....and he want fast maps.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Techno
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea leave my style alone punks lol Cool i find it as odd as yall playen offline as u see my maps style.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like playing mod maps as sometimes they can be really unfair especially if the person knows them really well

and another thing about mod maps is that they can be unbalanced especially when they are CRAZY and "FUNNY".

BUMBERLORD!!!!
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wellz I sort of like mod maps...
But, official-looking maps are waaaay better.

Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Howdy, pal but uh thats quite an EPIC bump you just made. Welcome to PPM and all but this topic hasn't been viewed for about 5 years Exclamation

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is the correct moment to post this:

I suggest mods to crap all his post, including posts that are made after him, so the affected topics don't look bumped...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon