Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
XCC Mixer
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject:  XCC Mixer Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do I convert a SHP that has many images in it from Tiberian Sun and convert it to pcx. I want it to be converted so that it copies each frame to a seperate PCX file. I once did this with the Cyborg.shp, but I forgot how I did it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

select the correct pallete:

- anim.pal for animations,
- unitsno.pal for infantry and voxels
- cameo.pal for cameos (yet, cameos is not your case, since it only includes one picture).

After selecting the pallete, right click the .pcx file of the unit you want finishing with 0000.pcx. Following numbers would finish as 0001.pcx, 0002.pcx, etc...

click in convert/copy to/as SHP (TS) and it's done.

To convert shp files into pcx, select the correct pallete, right click the .shp file you want and copy as pcx and it's done. Note it's NOT copy as pcx single, it's only copy as pcx. I think that answers your question.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tryed that but its not working. Im trying to convert the Sam site supgrade which is called "gactwr_s.shp in the snow.mix. Im using the unitsno.pal, which is the correct pallete. I did as you said and right clicked on it and chose, "Copy as PCX." And at the bottom of the XCC mixer it says, "Copy gactwr_d succeeded." Also my directory where things are copied is in my XCC mixer folder, but it's not thier. HAve any ideas on what could be the porblem? My current verison of the XCC mixer is 1.19. Also if it wouldnt be too much trouble, could you or someone else convert it for me and put it in a zip file, that way I could just download it.

Just to let you know im working on the Missile Defense Tower.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

search ur Hard drive with the line

gactwr_d*

it will search ur HD for files that begin with that, it it excists it will find it.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, Banshee, u're not l33t... Rolling Eyes Every time I make a unit I use unittem.pal from RA2. The colors are same, but the transparency is blue, instead of black.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanx Stucuk, it was placing them in another folder!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hey, Banshee, u're not l33t... Every time I make a unit I use unittem.pal from RA2. The colors are same, but the transparency is blue, instead of black.

- No difference at all, like you said, "transparency"........ transparency doesnt appear in the game and TS was talking about making SHPs for Tiberian Sun, so I'm not wrong here.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude I was talking about totally invisible areas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon