Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
G.C.C. Map Pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Which map was your favorite?
Red Death Unchanged - ^Rampastein
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Betrayal - DutchyGamer
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
MadHQ's Map - MadHQ
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Tactical Training - Team Black
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject:  G.C.C. Map Pack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New version of Tactical Training uploaded HERE
-TB

I Apologize once again about this competition turning out rather nastily.
No ratings are supplied with the downloads.

^Rampastein - FS Red Death Unchained

Dutchygamer - FS Betrayal

MadHQ - MadHQ's (Razz)

Team Black - Tactical Training

As there are no ratings due-to judges error this time round, I'll just say that I had fun playing these maps (Even though I lost my ratings and Don't really remember them Neutral).
Ixith should post his personal comments eventually.
If any of the authors want to do some bugfixing to their maps, upload the fixed ones here and I'll update the map pack.
All maps are in the attachment below. Enjoy. Smile
Well done competition entrants, each map was excellent. Hopefully the next competition wont be so bad.

Cartographer's Call Competition II - Coming Soon!

GCC 2008 map pack.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GCC 2008 map pack.zip
 Filesize:  2.04 MB
 Downloaded:  1487 Time(s)

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro, only four maps has been submited? (isn't a little low quantity?)

Damm't, my one could be there! Very Happy

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, so this is the Grand Campaign Competition result. I was wondering what the hell happened to that event.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
Aro, only four maps has been submited? (isn't a little low quantity?)
For a campaign mapping competition? I wouldnt say so.

I guess I'll have to play these when I get home.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they're very fun, I'd definitely recommend playing all of them. On MadHQ's you should save constantly, because it has a random IE that occurs.

Dutchy's is crazy hard, I had to beef up the elite cadres to make it even. I really liked the "twist" he gave it Smile

Rampastin's map is pretty epic, my only beef is that he gave the AI hunter seekers. I HATE those!

The map I submitted I started back in 2006 alongside Siege City. It was going to be for the SMMC, but it still wasn't done - I was planning to add a LOT of features, and didn't really have the skill to carry them out. The map was shelved, and I really didn't think it would ever get done. Aro and the GCC came along and I worked my tail off on that thing. I have no IDEA how many hours were put into it!

Please give lots of feedback on all the maps

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Dutchy's is crazy hard, I had to beef up the elite cadres to make it even. I really liked the "twist" he gave it Smile

Well thank you TB for liking it #Tongue Also a hint for future players: build shitloads of turrets and a couple of arties against the heavier units Wink

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, right now I've played only Dutchy's map and, of course, Red Death Unchained (Aro, you wrote the name wrong in the poll #Tongue ).

I really liked it for the most expect that it was maybe a bit too hard. Nice AI coding there Wink

I haven't played TB's and MadHQ's maps yet, I'll try to play them in the weekend.

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I didn't lose the map I was going to submit, it wouldn't be in the map pack anyways upon my request... Since it would've basically been a commando infiltration thing starting off my mod's campaign. I thought it was pretty good when I had it Sad

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Red Death Unchained 1.1 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just noticed that some lightposts were disabled in Red Death Unchained for some weird reason I can't remember. Those lightposts were activated by triggers when the player moved his/her units near them, however if the player saved and loaded the saved game before the lightposts got activated, the lightposts would stay deactivated. (I've mentioned this in the readme)

In this version the lightposts are always activated and the light is visible even after loading a saved game. I haven't tested it's stability expect for that it doesn't crash in the beginning, but since the lightposts are everything I modified there should be no reason why it would be unstable.

Quote:

Rampastin's map is pretty epic, my only beef is that he gave the AI hunter seekers. I HATE those!

Yeah, I wanted to make sure that if the player wastes too much time with getting past GDI's defences/building a base he will get destroyed =P

EDIT: One thing I missed from the readme - I recommend playing the map on the Normal or Hard difficulty levels (Normal for the most people, Hard is for people for are ready to fight against 5 times more units than they have). In easy the AI doesn't really do anything and you'll have cheaper units (making the units cheaper for the easy difficulty level makes the units cheaper for the AI when you're playing on Hard difficulty level)

Red Death Unchained.zip
 Description:
Version 1.1

Download
 Filename:  Red Death Unchained.zip
 Filesize:  895.67 KB
 Downloaded:  623 Time(s)

Last edited by ^Rampastein on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Blacks map was, imo, the most fun. It was both traditional TS and something new both at once.
And the Flame Tanks and Mammoths give a real boost if you find them.
I did, however, have a problem with the mutant reinforcements - they kick ass, and all of it. I kept losing there. It took me a while, but I finally worked out a way through.
Thanks TB, it made my day.

I hope that you can pull out something this good when it comes to the TO campaign.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just played MadHQ's map but the random IEs drove me away after a few attemps. I'll play it later.

As for TB's map, it reminded me of some WW maps.. it had a nice, original feel in it. The gameplay was awesome and the idea of capturing train stations to earn reinforcements was unique. The starting was well done and I wanted to play it straight to the end. However, I forgot to save often enough and when I lost some important units my last saved game was dozens of minutes old Confused So, I'll play it again once I get enough time to.

I highly recommend playing all of these maps Wink

I think it's time to stop bumping this topic with comments for today..

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok here's my quick comments. None of my ratings will be posted...

Red Death Unchained
It seemed ok. However, it was one of the maps I didn't get to finish. Reason being: It took a lot of time just to try to navigate through and intercept the convoy and successfully capture the Truck. The objective for that part also weren't very clear to me at first as I saw the hijacker and thought...oh I need to hijack that truck. I was so wrong. Through one of those attempts I put my Engies and the CC in the sub APC and sent them over to that big base the truck needs to get to. Once the APC popped up it was easy taking the Conyard and some Refinaries...unfortunately there was no way out...but I had enough to build up to the drop pods and so I just kept dropping them. Not sure if you really meant for people to be able to pop up into that big base just like that...
The map layout itself was kinda confusing at first and takes some time to explore or at least I felt...and you really don't have that time with the truck coming in fairly quickly.
Also...I did get an IE on the map. However, it was only after I had saved and loaded it later on so it's probably related to the light posts activation thing.

FS Betrayel
This was again another map I wasn't able to finish due to a random IE that kept popping up on me during the 2nd part of the map when the timer is running. Usually happened between 5-8minutes left. So I never got to kick CABAL's ass sadly. However, up to that point the map was quite fun. Constant hard attacks were awesome. Though it took me several tries to survive long enough to get past the first waves of attacks where I didn't quite have that many defenses.

MadHQ's
The beginning was VERY nice. Small group that you had to carefully navigate with and be wary with. Once I got the MCV it turned from cautious to about normal difficulty. Then it quickly turned to repetitive with the destroy this base destroy that base now destroy CABAL. It was still fun though and attempting a head on land route attack on CABAL is a big mistake. Perhaps my biggest problem with the map was that you didn't lower the tech level at all. So I was able to build SWs and all those other things and then I was able to capture the Nod stuff and get all their things.

Tactical Training
A very interesting map. I liked the use of trains and the way things were brought in and how you had to think. Map layout was really well done. I made a few mistakes and accidentally got my squad demolished and it was down to my last hope...two engineers and a light infantry...So I quickly found out though that the engineers were Immune...this was got a big "wry?!" from me. Mainly because I was able to use the engineers to distract all the enemies and then either kill them myself or have them kill each other by placing the engineers close to what I wanted to destroy. So yea...that was bad...but I managed to survive....eventually I got to looking at the GDI base...when suddenly I noticed that for some reason I had 3 engineers in there too....which REALLY confused me...so explain that please? Anyways I took the base with fair ease and made the mistake of destroying a few structures that would have been mine...but meh. So I looked towards CABAL....and I got disappointed....his base wasn't really a base...the CABAL AI only made 4 power plants, a refinery and a few laser turrets. After destroying that bit I looked in finalsun to see that you had set base nodes up for him to build a full base...but for some reason he just didn't when I played. Not sure why though. =/ Still a fun map.

Contest Overall:
Well after the constant deadline days for you guys to get them in they were some pretty cool maps. Though I was somewhat disappointed that they were all fairly similar. 3/4 of the maps had the destruction/capture of at least 1 Nod or GDI base and also the destruction of CABAL. 3/4 of the maps were also very freakin dark lighting wise. 3/4 of the maps were played as Nod. Really about the only one which was different objective and idea wise from what I could see was Ramps RDU. Though I feel that it could have been thought out a little bit better as GDI just seemed to have a monstrous load of defenses and it took perhaps too much time to navigate and figure things out. I feel the entrants did a good job overall though for it being the first SP mapping competition to actually get entries in and released...even if it failed on the judges behalf. Which again I am sorry about that.

Anyways in the future (hopefully) I will release my full ratings and reasoning behind each part of the ratings.

*I played all maps on the medium difficulty setting.
**Concerning any IEs I got or the ones anyone else are getting. The only two I got were the one on Dutchy's map which happened when the timer was around 5-8 minutes left and also one on Ramp's map which I believe is probably related to the lights activation thing not working after saving and loading that save. I got these IEs even after uninstalling and re-installing TS and making sure all other files I have for other things were out of the TS folder. Also to note that no lasers, disrupters, or anything else that causes the waveclass error were around at the times of the IEs not to mention I've never got a waveclass error before anyways.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for the feedback Very Happy
Ixith.. the engineers were from testing the map, and I forgot to change them back when I submitted it.
The map pack contains an updated version; I fixed the engineers, a big tunnel error, and some other nick nacks. Please play it again Smile

The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, odd about those IE's. I didn't got any, nor have I heard anyone complaining about them yet except for you Ixith Neutral

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixith wrote:
Through one of those attempts I put my Engies and the CC in the sub APC and sent them over to that big base the truck needs to get to.

Meh, I knew I didn't explain the rescuing part well enough Confused

RDU Readme wrote:
After you've captured Virrate, get him past the GDI defences to the north.

You're not supposed to bring the truck to the GDI bases. When you start the mission, the camera auto-scrolls to the northern road and some Nod forces try to attack the GDI defences there. You need to get the truck up that northern road where the AI-controlled Nod forces come from in the start.

Hint: In order to get past the juggernauts and RPG Towers, you need to shut them down somehow.

I could tell the exact walkthrough but I planned the mission so that the players need to think how to shut the defences down.

About capturing the northwestern base with the sub-apc and engineers.. I tried to place some light infantry and disc throwers there to prevent it. However usually when you try to do it GDI will detect the player and spam him with superweapons and massive attacks.

Thanks for the feedback anyways, I'm waiting for the full reviews.

Dutchygamer wrote:
Hmm, odd about those IE's. I didn't got any, nor have I heard anyone complaining about them yet except for you Ixith

I had the same problem with your map. I had to play the CABAL part 4 times before I got it played without an IE, and then the map IE'd once the timer reached zero. I didn't say this earlier because I still got the map played, everything I missed was the score screen. (I assume the map ends after the timer reaches zero?)

Last edited by ^Rampastein on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
thanks for the feedback Very Happy
Ixith.. the engineers were from testing the map, and I forgot to change them back when I submitted it.
The map pack contains an updated version; I fixed the engineers, a big tunnel error, and some other nick nacks. Please play it again Smile

ahhh that's what I thought. Laughing Will play again...eventually....
oh BTW....please don't tell me you're going to update this 50 times like you did with siege city #Tongue

Quote:
Hmm, odd about those IE's. I didn't got any, nor have I heard anyone complaining about them yet except for you Ixith

Yea. I thought it was quite weird as I kinda looked through the map triggers and didn't see anything that was sticking out like a sore thumb and was wrong. But again it wasn't a very thorough check. Then I talked to Aro on MSN and he said he didn't have the errors which led me to removing any and all extra files and then to even uninstalling and reinstalling my TS a total of two times. Confused
I'll play it again in the near future and send get the except and see if that reveals anything, which is probably what I should have done in the first place instead of wasting lots of time messing with files and uninstall/reinstall crap.

Quote:
About capturing the northwestern base with the sub-apc and engineers.. I tried to place some light infantry and disc throwers there to prevent it. However usually when you try to do it GDI will detect the player and spam him with superweapons and massive attacks.

Hmm well the initial forces there weren't enough for a cyborg commando and then I got enough base defense up before, running out of money, to keep larger attacks off of me and for the most part it seemed the super weapons just targeted the wrong things that would have taken me out. I lasted for a good while but then had to go and saved it. then well yea the whole IE after loading it from a save hit me.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hint: In order to get past the juggernauts and RPG Towers, you need to shut them down somehow.

oops, I kinda did it the hard way used the sub APC to get the commando to kill the juggers, then took out the RPGs with arty.

The Team Black Index

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
MadHQ's
The beginning was VERY nice. Small group that you had to carefully navigate with and be wary with. Once I got the MCV it turned from cautious to about normal difficulty. Then it quickly turned to repetitive with the destroy this base destroy that base now destroy CABAL. It was still fun though and attempting a head on land route attack on CABAL is a big mistake. Perhaps my biggest problem with the map was that you didn't lower the tech level at all. So I was able to build SWs and all those other things and then I was able to capture the Nod stuff and get all their things.

Thanks! And yes! The beginning area was were I spent most of my time... The rest was... done like in the last few days... So the rest was just like fodder... Laughing

But maybe I will take a crack at the 2nd comp... As I did like trying to make maps. Maybe it could be for RA2/YR.

Quote:
I just played MadHQ's map but the random IEs drove me away after a few attemps. I'll play it later.

Ya it did that to me a few times too... If any one can find out why its IE'ing I would be great full. Confused It seems to happen around the 2nd map expand...

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Quote:

Ya it did that to me a few times too... If any one can find out why its IE'ing I would be great full. Confused It seems to happen around the 2nd map expand...

I Didn't get IE's on yours or Dutchy's map. Neutral

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya thats why im lost as to what is causing the IE's It doesn't happen all the time... Just randomly...

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
oops, I kinda did it the hard way used the sub APC to get the commando to kill the juggers, then took out the RPGs with arty.

Well, it works that way too, but I thought the capturable structure near the defences (behind the destroyable cliffs), which is revealed on the start, would give an idea of an easier way of getting past the defences Wink

Ixith wrote:
Hmm well the initial forces there weren't enough for a cyborg commando and then I got enough base defense up before, running out of money, to keep larger attacks off of me and for the most part it seemed the super weapons just targeted the wrong things that would have taken me out. I lasted for a good while but then had to go and saved it. then well yea the whole IE after loading it from a save hit me.

Hmm, in that case the AI did it's job just like it should. It sounds like you started going the wrong way in the start. You need to destroy the mechs escorting Virrate's truck (avoid getting detected by GDI until you capture the truck), go and shut down (or destroy, as Team Black did.. but that's the harder way) GDI's defences next to the northern road and move the truck to the north past the defences. Then you'll get an MCV to build your own base.

By the way, Aro, have you updated the map pack's version of RDU to 1.1?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No I haven't, but I'll do it when I get the chance (Not on the right computer at the moment).

Longshanks
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I might have the solution as to why MadHQ's map has IE's. I turned off the fog of war, and I haven't had an IE in several of the places early on where I had gotten them before. I'll let you know if I can finish it without any more IE's.

EDIT: Ok, I finished the mission, and not one IE. Very Happy So, I would definitely say it was the fog of war that was causing problems.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Longshanks wrote:
Ok, I finished the mission, and not one IE. Very Happy So, I would definitely say it was the fog of war that was causing problems.

But what about the people who didn't get the IEs at all and didn't have to disable that?
Just out of curiosity were the people who were getting errors on MadHQ's map using ETS? I know when I played Mad's map I was using it and I never got a single error on his.
Although, I don't believe that would matter because I had also used the shroud regrowth in a map before and didn't have the IE problem and that was before I had ETS. (As the only reason I got ETS was to play TS Squared)

Longshanks
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I wasn't using ETS.

system
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ MadHQ Smile

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just found a major bug at the Tactical Training mission from TB: I can't get my soldiers (just infantry) through the bottom left tunnel (not the one which leads to the GDI base...)
My inf stuck... my Tanks get through it >.<

And now the CABAL engineer at Dutchys map dont get into the conyard :-/
EDIT: now it works - strange xD

Well, I get IEs at Dutchys map, too - the time ris about 4 min
The others about 7-8 Mins left...

Unbenannt.PNG
 Description:
here is the picture....
 Filesize:  151.87 KB
 Viewed:  18688 Time(s)

Unbenannt.PNG

except.txt
 Description:
Here is the except... Maybe Hyper can read something out of it...?

Download
 Filename:  except.txt
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Downloaded:  220 Time(s)

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

man those tunnels were a big pain to get working. I spent a lot of time getting them as fixed as possible, looks like it still wasn't enough though Neutral

I'll have to leave it as an acceptable flaw, since for the most part the other units went through OK.

Thanks for the feedback!

The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do ppl keep getting IE's with my map? Confused

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the first IE happens while CABAL build the outpost...
Since it didn't occur when I killed the conyard fast^^ The Timer stopped - and after about 1 min I did get another IE - no clue what could be the reason :-/
Should I upload this except, too?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do that. I want to take a look at this one, and if possible, release a fix.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first except (which is in the post above) happenedduring the timer (and I still think, that it is caused by CABAl's base^^), this one right after it (hope its the correct one xD)

except.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  except.txt
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Downloaded:  213 Time(s)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, I hope Hyper can take a look at this, because it ain't one of the well-known errors like WaveClass...

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@TB: The small bridge near the bottom left barrack can'r be repaired

As workaround I gave Nod a school bus (you get it where u get the old things #Tongue), so, I didnt change much...
For some reason I didnt get reeinforcment when I captured the bottom left Train station... And the civilain array in the GDI base wa suseless, too...
Its really hard to get in the base - after u get in, its really easy, because CABAL didnt build anything o.O

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's odd. I'll have to have another look, thanks for the feedback.

the civilian array I wanted to call in another train though I couldn't get to work despite many headaches.
CABAL always built his base though every time I played..

The Team Black Index

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, he build a bit - but nothing more then one reff, some plants, 5 lasers - not even a barrack or something else

Here is a savegame....

EDIT: Seems that deleting the city helps...
Anyway, CABAL has a serious problem when I come with a flying Mammuth (well, h kills the first 2 Carrys, bot nothing more...)
There should also be a respawning MCV trigger - if there is one, it didnt work for me^^ (but he didnt attck either... mhm)

SAVE113E.SAV
 Description:
I changed three things: I gave Nod a school bus (as workaround), increased passengers and I reduced (for some reasons^^) the strenght of the locomotive...

BTW, CABALs Harv should be protected through the FS, too ^^ In the earlier tries I always killed it

Download
 Filename:  SAVE113E.SAV
 Filesize:  1.43 MB
 Downloaded:  522 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [36 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon