Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Battle Royal by kill0025 (for 6, TS)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kill0025
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject:  Battle Royal by kill0025 (for 6, TS)
Subject description: Battle Royal
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For tiberian sun only

- every unit can be promoted such as the ghost seeker exc and even harvester
(even medics, MCV and engineers if elected by crate, and abilities such as moving faster and self healing)

- gdi drop pods

- build limit is set to 10

- max 6 players

- whole map is glossed in scarlet, and red crystals

- black tiberium

- includes snow

- 3 way exit/entrance into bases on both sides

- East VS South

-fit for inteance battle royals for online playing

created by kill0025 with much respect
(thx for helping with mods u know who u r XD)

BATTLEROYALSHOT4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.29 KB
 Viewed:  8057 Time(s)

BATTLEROYALSHOT4.JPG

BATTLEROYALSHOT3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.27 KB

BATTLEROYALSHOT3.JPG

BATTLEROYALSHOT2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.08 KB

BATTLEROYALSHOT2.JPG

BATTLEROYALSHOT1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  148.98 KB

BATTLEROYALSHOT1.JPG

battle royal.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  battle royal.mpr
 Filesize:  187.38 KB
 Downloaded:  342 Time(s)

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry pal, but this kind of maps is just... not what community looks for. Currently, TS multiplayer is overtaken by such simple deathmatch maps, which while geared toward fast gameplay, completely disregard the map itself as a factor and focus upon players building huge armies and sending them at each other. That is, while fun, certainly cannot be called a good map. A map is considered good, when it combines the needs of gameplay and visuals, allowing for strategy, tactics, and just sitting there are looking at the pretty lighting.

So, in what I presume to be a general opinion, the map is considered bad. It's boring, featureless, and pointless in the sea of clones of such quick fighting maps.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^that's right. There's no need to download such an ugly map.

kill0025 wrote:
is it possible to make my map unreable in finalsun so jerks dont try to rename it as there own

I doubt that anyone would like to claim such a map as his own.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Dark Templar X
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hate the lighting. It's raping my retinas.

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The thing is, that not even an online map, cause he used terrain -> those the map is too big, maybe he can play it with 4 players, but surely not with 6. So, this map is just crap...
(BTW, that the reason why online maps are so plain. Not cause the mapper dont like to place terrain and such, just cause its imposible. There ARE online maps with diff terrain, but very small and mostly not for 8 players...)

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

kill0025
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its no wonder you guys dont play online your all noobies you should do some homework before you talk, you may isolate yourself consuming your own feces in this dryed out forum or you could smoke a joint play online judging from your comments about the color and size and the details its a good guess you've never played "these maps"

green moon, red moon, big bluntz green, conflict for 6, dragonslair,grays, waterworld,thebattleday8,x Factor

for one the less space the more competitive"up against your face to the wall to close for comfort, hold your group style" like big bluntz green
its got the style of red moon this map is crazy!

infact i think bbg is smaller and it contains 6 players lol

if you find these maps easy death battles sorry to put it straight to you but you sux ansd should get better this is pure strategy at a faster rate of thinking ive had games that lasted 3-4 hours and the sometimes plus rebellion from allys extended battles that are intense

where you realize your maps all look like they came from the "create random map botton " hit the online botton and findme ill show you around te block

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Umm... lolz ROFLMAO!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
kill0025
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lolz Very Happy this town need an enema

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kill0025 wrote:
its no wonder you guys dont play online your all noobies you should do some homework before you talk, you may isolate yourself consuming your own feces in this dryed out forum or you could smoke a joint play online judging from your comments about the color and size and the details its a good guess you've never played "these maps"

green moon, red moon, big bluntz green, conflict for 6, dragonslair,grays, waterworld,thebattleday8,x Factor

for one the less space the more competitive"up against your face to the wall to close for comfort, hold your group style" like big bluntz green

if you find these maps easy death battles sorry to put it straight to you but you sux ansd should get better this is pure strategy at a faster rate of thinking ive had games that lasted 3-4 hours and the sometimes plus rebellion from allys extended battles that are intense

where you realize your maps all look like they came from the "create random map botton " hit the online botton and findme ill show you around te block

Don't you read my posts? THIS MAP IS TOO BIG! It can't get transfered with 6 players.
I made about 20 (at least) online maps, AND I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I play myself online, I play conf, warlords, visceroid diamonds and these maps (btw, I just Lol'd. Your maps aren't played nymore. I didn't saw red moon, bbg, battle day or waterworld. Just conflict,from the maps you mentioned, is still played.
I know, that I suck at writing/speaking in english myself, but you are even worse :S

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kill0025 wrote:

You realize he laughed at you? Sorry but that map is just pathetic, I don't give a damn whether it works better online or not. I play maps with lots of details and effort put to them online just fine without any extra lag, with up to 6 players.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kill0025 wrote:

There is one thing being fail and another not being able to admit to yourself when you fail

You are also fail btw complete and utter fail

kill0025 wrote:
or you could smoke a joint play online

OMGZ your so cool. You play Tiberian Sun online AND SMOKE A JOINT
God damn I wish I was you, you're so damn cool

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kill0025 wrote:

Sorry that my post was not clearer, your epic arrogance left me speechless & all I could do was point & laugh.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's with all the XWIS players and weed? Weed is crap and totally overrated, absolutely nothing to brag about.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map is paltry. Nobody here is looking for maps consisting of qualities that you can put together yourself in a time span of 5 minutes. If you have any faith in the opposite, then you suffer from severe misconceptions.

(By the way, there's no respect in writing as if you're a four year old. cuz its impsble to read wen u rite like this and u sound rly stupid lol.)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*noob-o-meter explodes because of overload of noobness in this thread caused by OP*

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon