Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA3 error
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject:  RA3 error
Subject description: Problem Resolved.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Was wondering if one of you RA3 modders could possibly help me out with this stupid frickin error I'm receiving. I know EA has a install limit "per serial #" on thier games to combat piracy, but damn I own this game and it's ligit and no one else has my serial # but me. I've tried to contact EA but arent getting any responses and I sure the hell am not buying another one. Is there any way around this? or better yet, how can I get a hold of a human tech support person at EA to try and resolve this?

RA3 error.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.73 KB
 Viewed:  4878 Time(s)

RA3 error.png

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Last edited by Cranium on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cantdrawbutmod
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you tried launching the command center and enabling your game from it?Maybe the CD will need to be in for that to work.

Atari2600
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The only thing that I can think of that would cause that is if you ran it on another computer previously, and tried running it on a new computer without deauthorizing the first one. The button to do that is in the settings menu under the general tab.

Also, could you give us a few more details surrounding this problem? My assumption could very well not be whats causing the problem to begin with...

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ju-Jin wrote:

You have to establish a case why you didn't deauthorize before, most cases the support gives you an additional try.

So how do I go about doing this? establishing a case why I didn't deauthorize before?

Ju-Jin
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know, never had that problem before but some just wrote they had to reinstall cause of different things like viruses, hard disk broke etc Anything that prevented you deauthing the game.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just did a uninstall/reinstall and it didnt work. Still getting the same thing. But I did however manage to get another email sent to EA, so hopefully they will fix this for me this time around. Confused I guess I'll just have to wait for thier response.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well EA really shocked me with thier quick response from my email. They resolved my problem by raising the limit on my serial#. Thanks guys for your help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum