Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Trauma [2-4]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject:  Trauma [2-4] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This map was submitted to Open Map Competition by Phonic (Tratos).

Map Name: Trauma
Creator: Phonic
Players: 2-4

Ratings:

Map Layout: 24%/30%
Eye Candy: 24%/30%
Playability: 27%/30%
Triggers: 2%/10%
-------------------------------------
Overall Score: 77% -> SPOTLIGHTED

TheDvD's Position: 4th - 71%
Froggy's Position: BEST - 83%
-------------------------------
Final Position: 2nd

Comments:

- TheDvD:

Map Layout: A very natural looking yet fair and somewhat symmetric player layout.
Eye Candy: A very special lighting scheme. It's good but not fantastic. The detailing, on the other hand, is good and very natural looking. It's really one of these dark Firestorm maps set in a rough environment overrun by Tiberium.
Playability: This map is fair, with multiple entrances to the players' bases and a lot of routes to take.
Triggers: There's a reveal map trigger. I think it was included because this map is so dark.
Overall: A good map remeniscant of SMIFFGIG's Tiberium Valley. I like it a lot.

-Froggy:

-TERRIFIC use of lighting
-very realistic, beautiful terrain
-slight amount of empty space
-very nice post apocalyptic looking tiberium world
-dark and dreary, just the way I like it
-no blue tiberium; possibly designed with C&C Dawn in mind?

Creator's comment when submitting the map:

- Phonic's Entry....

trauma.mpr
 Description:
Trauma for download!

Download
 Filename:  trauma.mpr
 Filesize:  229.8 KB
 Downloaded:  3893 Time(s)

Origin
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pretty good. this one or mine should've come 1st instead of tiber river. well just imo of course.

Tesla7zap
Stormbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stop bitching around now origin.....

Tesla - Where positive energy meets negative energy

Origin
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah im done, dont worry Smile

oh and nothing personal to you tesla. your map was ok. but in no way did it deserve no1. i would've worded my criticism of it much much nicer if i wasnt pissed off, wich isnt your fault. so my apologies for that.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, Origin I just warned you about your behavior in another post, lol. Thank you for apologizing and don't take my post to heart, I was jsut trying to make this stop. Please feel free to post your map in this forum as a new topic the the format of "Map Name [#]". Id like to see yours.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like people who flame other all-out first, then start with happy smilies..

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Origin
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the smiley was because i knew he was right. i was bitching. i was acting like an ass and i knew it. but i didn't care because i was pissed off and still am to a degree.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Trauma [2-4] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee posting in the other map thread made me come and check mine out, so i thought i'd clear up a few hings and bump it while i was at it.

Quote:

There's a reveal map trigger. I think it was included because this map is so dark.

-no blue tiberium; possibly designed with C&C Dawn in mind?

The reveal map trigger is there because it is dark. I found it hard enough to spot units that hugged the shadows on the far side of cliffs with the shroud activated.

There is no blue tiberium because i felt it didn't fit with the dark and gloomy lighting, i tend to stick to green tiberium on temperate maps, and use blue on ice maps. You may find it odd but I very rarely mix the two.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon