Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
My little mini campaign
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [72 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI 04: To the other side preview

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess you dont mean firewalls but some kind of cross fire? ^^

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope firewall because nod engieers were in that tower that you need to defend and they've cripted all data about their presence there XD

Last edited by LordCesare on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The GloboTech walls don't connect to the Component Tower.

what tha.PNG
 Description:
What are those? Infantry behind fauna or new infantry?
 Filesize:  85.73 KB
 Viewed:  6371 Time(s)

what tha.PNG

3ds Topic
Clicky

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

about the walls, i know it but i like to use them, should i change them? (yes Infantry Behind Fona)

GDI 05 final: Under our noses

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI Campaign finished, do you want me to release it now? or after I finish the Nod Campaign?

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After Nod is done. And too much droppod-ishness in one spot...spread it out a lil...and HUGE mammoth...

3ds Topic
Clicky

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks to the TI Staff we have a Fantastic Mod XD

Nod 05 Final: Fall apart

RELEASE!!!! ^^

Battle against Tiberium - Weapon against Brothers (Cesar Campaign).rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Battle against Tiberium - Weapon against Brothers (Cesar Campaign).rar
 Filesize:  369.77 KB
 Downloaded:  258 Time(s)

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Comments needed XD

swirekster
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Noobish question from me now, but how to install it?
Sad

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just extract everything in yoru TI Folder, pick up every mission (nod1a.map gdi1a.map ect..) and .ini files and put them too in the TI Folder

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Cesare: in Nod 05 Final: Fall Apart, why do you have both the missile silo and the temple? Confused

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because i need to connect that mission with final GDI mission. In GDI you have to destroy them, in Nod, you have to defend that last missile silo (is only for "mission purpose"), the temple... well i can't leave it out XD. should i delete one of them?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Temple already doubles as a missile silo in TI, so the TS silo is redundant.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
The Temple already doubles as a missile silo in TI, so the TS silo is redundant.

What Crimmy said. Wink

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do you like this campaign?

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope to see very very soon the new release of this mod so I can put more things on my maps (waiting for comment on this campaign) I want the Globotech UserInterface <_< there is one ?

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No there isn't GT GUI as it isn't a playable faction. Also there isn't a release coming anytime soon that I know of. Only Aro knows...

And I still haven't got around to actually play this campaign, but I will, sooner or later.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all, big Kudos from me to you for actually carrying out what is probably one of the most interesting TI fan-projects so far. It's always nice to see the fans making maps and their own little TI projects. I am not in the mood for typing a massive wall of feedback on your mini-campaign, so I'll just summarize it for you whilst being as descriptive as I can.

While this mini campaign seriously lacks in map detail (will get to that later) and a larger trigger variation, I have to admit, it was a fun little play-though. Some of the missions were exceedingly easy, even for introduction missions (TI's GDI Mission 1 is a good example of a decent length introductory), there were three maps that I can recall that I could complete easily on 5-10 seconds, which killed the length of your campaign vastly.

While trigger variation was poor, what you had set up was fairly decent, one of the Nod missions was actually quite challenging, However, more trigger variation keeps the player interested and deep into the game itself, a couple of surprises on the map and different attack forces rather than the same ones repeating over and over again would also be good and make your maps a lot less repetitive.

I know that your primary language isn't English, so your typos and poor grammar usage can be overlooked, your story-line was simple and straight-forward, which I liked. Straight to the point is the best way in my personal opinion.

All in all, your maps were quite fun despite the serious lack of triggers and the amount of repetition I had to endure on your maps, but this is not bad at all for a first time. I would like to see you continue making maps, especially single-player ones (it was a surprise to see someone post a campaign here before a multiplayer map, so big kudos again). Your map detailing abilities could do with some drastic improvement however. I'd suggest looking at detailed maps you enjoy and taking inspiration from the detailing used in them. I know that map detailing is a long task, but the results are always worth it. Remember that you eat with your eyes as much as you do with your mouth.

It also seems that the TI fans are more interested with cut units and campaign only units in their maps for some reason (Redeemer, Venom, Laser Cyborg, Juggernaut etc.), but you put them to nice usage when they were used on your maps.
Also, for those of you whom are interested, the Redeemer Drone will play a part in the TI campaign. All will be revealed in due time.

Smile

There is already tons of work done since the Public Beta 2 release for a new one, but we're building up to something bigger than the Public Beta 1 to the Public Beta 2 release. Twisted Insurrection gets better with age so please be patient.

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks master Aro, about the briefing and text, I know there a lot of error and I'm so sorry about that. I've done this little campaign for test the trigger abilities, script, map, enviroment, ect. and thanks to a lot of experienced modder, mappers who followed me , I'm so happy to join this community and i hope to be a good teammate together Wink I'll make better single player campaign for this mod

Always together with this mod like a brotherhood

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about Snow theater and Rain Effect?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TI has no Snow theater (it's not out of the bounds of implementation just yet) and the rain effect is still in testing phases.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum