Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
FireStorm SinglePlayer map
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

What you think?
Sucks
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Its okay
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Its good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

deathrider1991
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject:  FireStorm SinglePlayer map
Subject description: Just as it says.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got bored, and the least i can say is that I am not proud of this map. But well, here it is. There is no mod for it. I didnt add any text to it other than the basic This is what you gotta do stuff, and even some of that I didnt add #evil . I DID HOWEVER SPEND ABOUT 4 hours on this. Well the way the map goes.

1st objective: Wait for the civilians to move their fat asses to the orca transport. If one dies, you lose.

2nd objective: Wait your ass out til a dropship comes with stuffs for you. I would also suggest NOT letting the armoury die as it makes less work for you if you let it live.

3rd objective: Kill the noddies.

I didn't add anything special to it yet, and i know of only 1!!!! big bug that annoys the hell out of me. That is that the nod harvester from the base above that APPEARS OUT OF NO WHERE is stuck and wont leave >_> Cant get rid of it.

Tell me what you think.

fsgdi01.map
 Description:
TEH MAP

Download
 Filename:  fsgdi01.map
 Filesize:  75.09 KB
 Downloaded:  438 Time(s)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures

deathrider1991
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right. Sorry.

deathrider1991
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here they are

5.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.79 KB
 Viewed:  8345 Time(s)

5.JPG

4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.98 KB

4.JPG

3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.36 KB

3.JPG

2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  137 KB

2.JPG

1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.75 KB

1.JPG

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not enough details, from what I see.

deathrider1991
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats why im not proud of it, nor did it take me that long. i guess I should add to it and make it better

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Adding to Gufu's complaint on the details, use more of the other lats as well to improve the look. Also, I notice some cliff errors without using FinalSun XD Then again sadly my laptop holding my TS is in the repair shop so I can't make any more comments... Sad

deathrider1991
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see a few places where the cliffs are screwed up, but they have no effect on gameplay, and yes, i plan on adding more terrains to this andmaking it good I guess...or makinga new campain and making that good too.

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, since you are saying it isn't that good, put some time into it and it will be good. I just wish the deadline for the Single Player Map Comp going on currently wasn't Nov. 2nd, since the laptop problem of mine tottally screwed me up (I was almost finished with it T_T [Terrain was basically done though... It was the triggers I was working on...]) so I might not make the deadline for it Sad

But yes, it will be good (Unless you rush it)... If you take you're time on it, it will be good, and possibly epic. Very Happy So keep working at it, improving it the best ways you think will make it more fun for the players (Assuming they don't rig their units and all #Tongue)

-=-Edit-=-
Fixed my post #Tongue
-=-Edit End-=-

Last edited by Shakar on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^so true. IMO you shouldn't even release a map if even you think its not good.

Shakar wrote:
unless you rush a map, it will not be good

Might wanna fix that #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in SP maps, all the refineries spawn harvesters, on their top right cell. if there's a wall or building in the way, it'll spawn it further away at the closest free cell - if it spawns at the top of the map, it'll probably not be able to move, as the top of the map is off-limits to normal unit control

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
in SP maps, all the refineries spawn harvesters, on their top right cell. if there's a wall or building in the way, it'll spawn it further away at the closest free cell - if it spawns at the top of the map, it'll probably not be able to move, as the top of the map is off-limits to normal unit control

Afaik, you can control it, but you can't order it to move around in the very top part... Just, it'll go down into the playable area then move as close as it can to where ever you ordered it to go. I know it should work, even through triggers (If I remember correctly... I may be wrong).

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, I could be wrong too, was just an edumacated guess #Tongue

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool and pleasant mission to play. Essential élément are there. Not so bad as you say anyway...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon