Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
Collateral Damage [SinglePlayer-GDI]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:  Collateral Damage [SinglePlayer-GDI] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone,

I've posted this at tiberiumsun.com a few days ago, and because there were no real complains about bugs I decided to also post it here. It's my very first completely finished SinglePlayer map. The mission is easy and quite short, and won't give you much trouble, but it's still fun Razz

The objectives are (these won't show up ingame so read them first!):

Objective 1: Capture the three GDI Radars.
Objective 2: Clear out the city of any Nod forces.
Objective 3: Disable the air defences by destroying the power plants in the back entrance of the base.
Objective 4: Destroy all remaining Nod forces.

The story:

This urban area is mostly under control of Nod forces. If we do not act upon this fast, we will loose control in the southern region, making it easy for Nod to attack our important bases. First capture all GDI Radars to gain control over important structures. Once the Radars are captured, we will be able to give air support, clearing the path to the city. Clear out the buildings and destroy all Nod forces in the city. Without Nod resistance in the city, we can attack the Nod base through the back entrance. If the air defences are offline, our bomber will clear the way for you, so that you can destroy the remaining Nod forces.

Enjoy it!

singleplayerstart.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  585.02 KB
 Viewed:  6422 Time(s)

singleplayerstart.PNG

minimapcol.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.84 KB
 Viewed:  6422 Time(s)

minimapcol.PNG

Collateral Damage V2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Collateral Damage V2.zip
 Filesize:  87 KB
 Downloaded:  1088 Time(s)

Styledatol
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh... god.... wow...
This map is amazing.
I mean, the use of scripts, the map itself, the use of camera... wow.
I liked the trick you did with the buildings and the Nod soldiers going out of them. The objectives are really interesting and original.
I didn't notice any problems with the map, played it twice (normal and hard) and it seems there are no bugs.
My only complaint is that the mission was too easy. try reducing GDI rainforcements and adding more Nod units.
Originality: 4.5
Mapping: 4.8
Scripting: 5.0
Difficulty: 3.0

Overall: 4.3
(Difficulty was the only thing that deducted from the score)
Its safe you say we'll be seeing great maps from you.

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes this is a very nice map

i love the lighting.....just like i said at Tumsun Very Happy

i havent gotten to play and fear that i wont for a long time now as school is starting TOMOROW Crying or Very sad so i wont get to do much game playing after today and im busy today! grrr oh well

anyways nice map Wink

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry I wasn't around to test it but it is really great

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a very good map Smile The thing it lacks is difficulty. I don't know what else to mention because everything is good/okay/so-so.

superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very well done mission, with balanced difficultyans good desingned map. The four objectives arre interessant to do. I like the occupied Nod effect wich troops comming out when half destroyed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon