Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:59 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Trees [2]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject:  The Trees [2] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great looking 2 player map. Lots of tiberium, one veinhole. Play agains AI level 2.

the trees [2].mpr
 Description:
The Trees [2]

Download
 Filename:  the trees [2].mpr
 Filesize:  101.12 KB
 Downloaded:  948 Time(s)

Last edited by The DvD on Mon May 19, 2003 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude you should post a preview of your maps. Im at college now but ill take a look on FinalSun when i get home Wink

The DvD

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Take a look at it in TS... looks much better! (lighting)

BTW this is an edited TS demo map...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, too manny wrongs on that map.

The DvD

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wrongs?? please explain?

The DvD

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

edited the map a bit... now the lighting works...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just verry little wrongs, i'd hate them on my maps.

untitled - 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  587.46 KB
 Viewed:  8851 Time(s)

untitled - 3.jpg

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah just some tiles. try playing it

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the map was updated... so the lighting works... it looks much better now! and those wrongs... i don't know how to correct them in FinalSun...

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FS makes me so angery, when I spend all day smoothing out the beaches on either side of my river, and then I try putting some sand over near one of them and it ruins the whole thing...

That's why a lot of my earlier maps have similar... wrongs.. beside any bodies of water.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol ok when u place sand or whatever near water go to options and disable auto shore.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

!!!!!!!! INGENIUS!!!!!!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

The DvD

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, why dind't i think about that?

*hits himself*

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sadly ivs never tried that

Audjo
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, i found that out when i started to use FS. #Tongue i was wondering around in it and foudn a bunch of stuff that i would usually find useless Very Happy i never have autoshore on anymore.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pleasant little map, despite its little defects I could easily fix. Well designed with the dirt roads and forest.

I like the neutral capturable buildings and superweapons, very usefull !

Last edited by superdjidane on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You do realize that this thread and this map is eight [8] years old? Bumping topics as old as this is like going to the French and say "Man, you guys made some really cool cave paintings in the Pleistocene. You gotta make more!"

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought that their limited use of blues and purples left their work a little boring. The depth of tone is also an issue, since solid colour blocks aren't very good for showing depth.

superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now, I put here my version of this one, with corrections I told in previous post. So shame to let this good map in this state...

the trees [2].mpr
 Description:
my fixed version.

Download
 Filename:  the trees [2].mpr
 Filesize:  99.13 KB
 Downloaded:  278 Time(s)

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure DVD would be pleased

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon