Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
Bu7loos Voxeling Shake.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 25 [1220 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ..., 23, 24, 25 Next
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Scorched Earth:Who said i wont release them,After i finish my mod all the stuff that I made in my mod are going to be public (I wont stay around modding yr for ever you know...).

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That water tank looks really nice AND it also fits YR's atmosphere. Well done.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn i thought i made an oil tank but oh well , Thanks defromet Smile

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is it supposed to be mate?

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Read the post title?

Nice conyard BTW.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am kinda look for something like ROS Consortuim or CrossFire White/green scheme ,thanks in advance for anybody who tryies to help

@DaRTzo: thanks man .

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's actually not too bad. I suggest enabling Antialiasing for rendering though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent work. The Vulture is especially cute.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public release or mod exclusive Smile ?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mod Exculsive ,But I may release some of them if they wern't used..

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That AbdAllah Heavy Tank seems to have a similar design as my mod's Behemoth Tank. Although, your design has some nice details. I may add some of those if you don't mind to mine version #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah sure ill pm it #Tongue ..

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That SAM looks ace. Needs to be sharper to fit the current graphics style though IMO but I do like it.

Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Allied Sam site , motar emplacment and etc.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
Yeah been practising a lot tell what do you think

Great work with this defence!

This makes me want to start texturing base defences again!

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied sam site is tasty.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that AbdAllah-Heavy Tank sure looks nice
wonder how it looks in TS if possible

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good Wink

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As somebody who is very un-fond of Israel, I'm thoroughly amused that you've given the Zionist faction such an evil color scheme. Put a yamaka on it and make it even more biased.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not saying anything political, but i've always liked the merkava tanks tough this one is good, but i fear it would need more detail and something on the shape isn't right, meh can we have an ingame shot?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Merkava will be Reprosesed again as I dont like the basic shape of it, this one is a place holder, ill post a screen shot this afternoon.Btw these are only promotional to my mod...

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean that it's so thinly veiled that the Israelis here are evil, wimpy villans with the chosen color palette, weapon design, ecetera. Everything for the Israeli... "Zionist" side is so obviously political it's not even funny.

Meanwhile, they're against this high-tech GDI esque Arab faction with all-powerful equipment and traditionally "good colors" Really?

If a German kid did this, replacing the Arabs with like space Nazis or something then everybody would tear him a new asshole. Nevermind you have voxeling skills... this is just a tad fucked up.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Obvious was expecting that Rolling Eyes

Edit: Yes Really, I dont want to jump to further discusions thank you.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look, someone has to be the baddies.

Russia copped for it in RA1 and 2, hell, most of RA3 too, although it's a little less black & white, don't hear them complaining much.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Russia? It was Soviet Union last time I checked. That's like saying the Italians should get mad if ancient Romans were depicted as the bad guys.

I don't see why you can't depict the Israelis as "bad guys", just don't go crazy about it. It's still weird how the arabs or whatever Islamist faction they are have such sophisticated-looking technology.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After I make and post the story you'll understand but for time being here is a line of the story."a space ship was launched from Qatar to mars inside there were a group of handpicked men to be the first ones to steep on mars surface but the ship self-destructed and only one pod was ejected this pod did not make it way towards earth instead it made course to a black hole"

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a very sensible story.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ohh really like this stuff! Great job on the Sam/Turret, it reminds me of the gun turret upgrade for the bunkers on Starcraft 2.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who gives a ztype who's bad and who's good? Just as long as the mod plays well and the graphical aspects are well represented, real world politics shouldn't matter in a fantasy world.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm merkava doesn't look bad in the screenshot. Smile

edit: arabs need more mudjaheddin

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Medal monky: Thanks dude Very Happy.

@Orac:Thanks Smile, but this is just the small part big on is on its way.

@M7:Thats right.

@Blubb:It will be changed since the shape isnt that appleaing thanks anyways Very Happy,Btw ISC forces [With exception of the 2 servivors in the escape pod] arnt humans or arabs they are humaniods.

raynor95
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems I've found some new wallpaper material, Can I add those previews to my wallpaper collection?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

lefthand
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Using Israel/Zionists as the "bad side" is refreshing as opposed to traditionally picking Russians, Communists, Asians, Arabs, Muslims, Nazis and etc. as the stock enemy.

Kudos on originality.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ingames would be more appreciated.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

carnage_xploade
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that gun boat looks awesome ingame

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 25 [1220 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ..., 23, 24, 25 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon