Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
[YR] Soviet Single Player map pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject:  [YR] Soviet Single Player map pack
Subject description: HERE!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here the plot: the Soviets are fighting the Allies in the Comunist "Iron Courtain" side, destroying all the Spy Sat Centers controlling the area, but they find a particular technology... the Genetic Mutator..

Mission 1 Defend The Kremlin.

Mission 2 Infiltrate the Area and destroy the Spy Sat in Russia.

Mission 3 Capture the Genetic Mutator before the Allies destroy it, and destroy the Spy Sat in Afghanistan.

Mission 4 Assault the island and destroy the Spy Sat in Sicily.

Mission 5 Destroy The Allies in their Lands

Heres a preview of the 4th mission.

Grand Cannons Defending the Coast

Soviet MCV deploying if you add the trigger..

Future Tech Logo and Spy Sat Area.

Future Tech CheckPoint

Mini-Map

This Mission is particular.. you're deep in Allies Territory.
they Have:
South West - Fuel Depot.
West - Helipad and Power Plant Area.
North West - War Factories.
Centre - Future Tech CheckPoint, Parking Area and Offices.
North - AirPort
East - Hspital
North East - Spy Sat

Liberty City

Map Packs.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Map Packs.rar
 Filesize:  437.34 KB
 Downloaded:  785 Time(s)

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

Last edited by LordCesare on Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: [YR] Soviet Single Player map pack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks pretty good without being able to play it etc. Are you planning to release for public use or is this for a private project?

The maps seem pretty large and the forces on the minimal scale. How will the difficulty be?

Do you plan to make loading screens or video's?

Let me know how this is coming out, if you do plan to release this for public use, I might add it to my mod as a 5th campaign choice if it meets with your and my approval.

LordCesare wrote:

Freelancer, Give me a Mod, a Plot and I'll Give you Maps!!

Need a Job right NOW! SERIOUS MODS PLEASE.

I'm not sure how serious a mod you are talking, if you would like to try my unique mod, and its current campaigns let me know. My mod is a 1 man team mostly and uses many public assets, it's currently a private mod with no intention of being released until Ares 0.2 rolls out.

It adds 3 new sides along with keeping the originals and all original 38 missions available to play. It currently does not have a campaign set for any of the new sides which is a bummer.

My mod focuses on adding a lot of features from Ares, as well as addressing balance in original game, and enhancing ai or making them cheat more. It has a distinct style some hate or some people love, let me know if you would like to try it and see if it's serious enough for you.

Preplaced Neutral buildings.
Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1] these are free maps like my first map pack for the allies, i created the post early because its taking a lot of time.

2] in these map packs i add the starting input for the people who will play it, as i wrote, those are without triggers for let the people notice my maps, and add their Personal Touch" on them. Like in the 2nd pic, you can add soviets reinforcement with a mcv after destroying the grand cannons.

[3] nope all original westwood.

[4] i 'm trying to "recreate" Liberty City from GTA as 5th mission, if it will not come out good, i'll do another big maps to recreate a big city.

about serious job, its because i've work on my mold mod with lots and lots of maps and triggers, but the "Boss" abandoned it for personal problems.
so i'm looking for giant mods with lots of stuff and new ideas for maps.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great. I've sent you a PM. Smile And the map layout looks great.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you change the individual lightning posts too?

EricAnimeFreak
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay I see, its still cool you make maps for the community.

I hope the rest come along well.

Preplaced Neutral buildings.
Additional new features.

Enjoy Everyone!

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RELEASE edited the first post

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really liked the map, you make the temperate teather part really neat, the only thing i really didn't found cool was the much space between buildings, it just feels strange for me, other than that great map, dude! Smile

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it feels more natural. That's what you do when you want to avoid losing most of your superweapons to a single nuke strike. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon