Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I need TOOL for editing TD, RA1 terrain [tmp,tmp (ra)]
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
HoLY_CoMM@nDo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject:  I need TOOL for editing TD, RA1 terrain [tmp,tmp (ra)] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need TOOL for editing Tiberian Dawn and RED ALERT 1 terrain, convert image to "tmp" [for TD] and "tmp (ra)" [for RA1]

or how to convert to tmp, tmp (ra)

ps. I noob english language - -"

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.tmp for RA1 is just a normal SHP with the extension I believe. So just use SHP builder and change it to .tmp later.

HoLY_CoMM@nDo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"SHP Builder 3.36" cannot open format .tem .sno of tmp (ra) [view Type column in XCC Mixer in screenshot] and cannot save file to SHP format of "tmp (ra)" type.

I need step by step of change from SHP or PNG type --to--> TMP (RA) type
or Tool for edit RA1 Terrain and support save file type "tmp (ra)".

Note: 2 type of TMP from RED ALERT 1
- shp type -> rename .shp to .tem or .sno and successful use in the game.
- tmp (ra) type -> rename .shp to tem or .sno and not success use in the game

ps. I noob english language.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe check with the guys developing OpenRA. They may have a terrain tool for you to use.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium wrote:
Maybe check with the guys developing OpenRA. They may have a terrain tool for you to use.

They have one, but its in coding phase...so useful only if you know C#.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
.tmp for RA1 is just a normal SHP with the extension I believe. So just use SHP builder and change it to .tmp later.

No, it's not. In fact, none of the tmp files are ever called .tmp, since they all get the theater extension.

Also, the RA format is different from the TD format. There's a converter to make the RA TMP format in the old RAMIX pack, but it doesn't set the terrain types as it should, making all tiles passable.

The converters for these formats (TD and RA) are all inside the RAMIX and Mix Manager packs. They're also all DOS command line tools.

Last edited by Nyerguds on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rails

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HoLY_CoMM@nDo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Convered PCX to TMP (RA) Completed from RAmixer (ps. converted stone 1, 2, 3 cells and all roads terrain from winter to temperate)

But new problem bug.

You view following screenshot.

At the before screenshot (game original), cursor and unit don't move.

At the after screenshot (use winter.mix terrain), cursor is move and unit is on the stone.

I want no problem.

ps. I noob english language !!!

SC-Temperate.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SC-Temperate.rar
 Filesize:  527.11 KB
 Downloaded:  218 Time(s)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, that's neat Smile

Gotta check it out if I have some time. Though from the screenshot, the whole "loading tileset from one file" seems rather odd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum