Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
1 Soviet singl mission
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
KALAPS S8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject:  1 Soviet singl mission
Subject description: Ra2
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Objective 1 : Save nuclear reactor . (all mission time)
Objective 2 : Move 3 truck in west lab. (orange lab)
Objective 3 : Destroy enemi air base in south .

Difficult : ultra-hard

autoSS_32.JPEG
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.98 KB
 Viewed:  4078 Time(s)

autoSS_32.JPEG

sov01t.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sov01t.rar
 Filesize:  60.06 KB
 Downloaded:  234 Time(s)

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, i gave it an try, and if it was your first map, well it works fine, you made the sounds and scripts, but the map it's kinda plain,there's not natural lightning, the basic one is kinda ugly; also there's almost none natural envoiriment like cliffs.

When they destroy the nuclear reactor you actually don't lose, you lose when all your buildings are destroyed, it feells like more of an challenge tham an mission (but that's fine, but i actually couldn't survive like 5 minutes of how many i have to)

Well, in general, i think it's an fine first map, but could be more detailed and better, maybe the soviet base could be protected by an natural cliff, soo there would be like 4 or 3 entrances at max, you also should make an ingame timer and mission objectives, it makes me at least do an alt+tab tosee them here in this topic   Rolling Eyes

I hope to see more maps you made here, RA2 mapping it's quite an deserted place. xD

KALAPS S8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is not my first map .

After the destroy reactor los occurs within 30-40seconds .

The rocks here would be superfluous .

cmpt
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: how to play Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can you make a video or suggest how to play and win this game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon