Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Grand Campaign Competition II is live!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [132 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATE:
Due to RL complications, ^Rampastein will not likely be able to continue as judge at this time.
We are in need of a new judge! if you are interested, please let me know either PM, or in this thread. All the original criteria for judges still applies.

For everyone making maps, keep on truckin! just under 2 weeks left to compete & submit your maps to Graion D. Any issues or concerns, please let us know!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So far no entries have been submitted, so in worst case, we can expand the deadline, I guess.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It'd have to be expanded quite significantly, to mid-late March until I would have enough time for playing and reviewing the maps.

Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suppose most mappers would like to use the time they got to perfectionize their maps, and fix bugs, rather than rush the map out (in EA style).

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I understand that, and I do expect that I have to go through the maps in 1st-2nd (depending on where and how my New Years Eve ends up)... but I thought some people would already submit prototypes, since resubmitting is allowed.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... deadline is extended?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No.

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Tongue Not to mantion, AF training starts Mid-January for me, and I'd rather have this all wrapped up by then so I can focus on RL

The Team Black Index

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

>.> I better finish mine map up asap.

Agent Z
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am hoping the deadline won't be expanded, since I can't wait to see the results!
Haven't really been in a contest/competition or whatever before
In my opinion this time was more than enought to finish a map.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We could ask Nyerguds to be a judge for Tiberian Dawn maps, Iran for Red Alert 1 I guess... Bittah and Aro for Tiberian Sun and RP for RA2/YR.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That could work. We'll see what kind of maps we get, and then decide if & how to modify the judge panel

The Team Black Index

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Less than a week remaining, but atleast I have a submission already.

=======================

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make sure your map has no errors what so ever, because I will be using my tool to verify each byte of the map file for errors!

Good luck these 5 remaining days! Very Happy

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OH EM WAAAAHT!??? OK i gotta install another TS now *rushes back to Tore's forums*

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just finished mine.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The final day of the deadline has arrived, people!

Thank you those, who entered already, your entries even at the worst case will get forwarded to the judges on 2nd January with codenames applied.

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please let us know if any concerns.
I know there's New Year's parties out there tonight, and if you need and extra 24 hours to wrap everything up for your map, just lay out your case, and we might be able to work with you.

The Team Black Index

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ha, done with 30 mins to spare despite my computer doing everything in its power to prevent me from finishing the damn map. Cool

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice! can't wait to see em!

The Team Black Index

Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck to all participants.

Sadly I couldn't make it in time, but I'm looking forward to the results!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The deadline has been met. Thanks for all people who have been entered to this competition. I'll soon forward your entries after I do a quick glance in them for full anonymusity. Smile

EDIT: The entries have been sent to Team Black and RP. May the best mission designer win!

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aurora, how much time do you need? are we talking like 1 day, or more like a week?

The Team Black Index

Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Aurora, how much time do you need? are we talking like 1 day, or more like a week?

More like months Sad . I have been too busy with other stuff and encountered too many time-consuming problems with my map. It'll be finished eventually, but I really don't know how soon (certainly not soon enough for an extended deadline).

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aw man, I was really hoping you'd be entering this one! Your maps are always awesome. I'll look forward to it when it's done!

The Team Black Index

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATE:

-We're still finalizing the ratings for the maps. Here are the next steps in the process:

-I will compile the judging feedback with RP's, and send it to GD to distribute to the authors. Authors are encouraged to update their maps as they desire.

- Once judge feedback received (probably tomorrow), they'll be granted 1 week to update their maps if they so desire for the public map-pack release.

- At that point, I'll make a public topic with the map pack release, h the latest version of each map, along with the judge's notes.wit

-Authors may send updates to GD at any time until a week after receiving the judge feedback. Just don't spam his PM box.

-However, the ONLY versions that will be officially rated will be the ones that were originally submitted.

The Team Black Index

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Small note: no judge feedback has been received here. #Tongue

=======================

Agent Z
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How is the judging going?
Can we expect the results during this week?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It all depends on the judges themselves, and as much as I know RP, he'll be as cruel as possible anyway.

=======================

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mine's done, I'm waiting on RP #Tongue

He just done had his birfday, so he's probably all hungover and covered in girls

The Team Black Index

A Friendly Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hurry up Slowpoke!  Razz

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [132 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!