Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Super Mammoth Tank [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject:  Super Mammoth Tank [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GDI Mammoth Tank.first this voxel i'll use in my mod but i have change my mind.now you can d/l this vxl to use in your mod but if possible please give me credit. Wink

Mam.PNG
 Description:
file below
 Filesize:  5.02 KB
 Viewed:  10372 Time(s)

Mam.PNG

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Download here.i dont have own space to collect file.

Mammoth.rar
 Description:
Here

Download
 Filename:  Mammoth.rar
 Filesize:  29.37 KB
 Downloaded:  886 Time(s)

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy sh*t.(No pun intended Razz )thats amazing..though i myself dont care for it,mainly because the turret is gigantic compaired to the body,though the texturizing on it is just amazing. i think im going to poll about that later...

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

god damn now i have somone to compete with

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

best mammoth tank i'v ever seen.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

holy master is the coolest

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent work.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, excelent work Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's so beautiful......... Shocked

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

turret is big.....
:~

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hahaha... but that's the trick isn't it? Making it so big without having it look crappy

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

Ashigaru
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks cool, but odd...?

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The barrels are too small but the body and the turret are greats.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!