Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm
All times are UTC + 0
HERETICS! DIE!!!
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TheLostSabre
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject:  HERETICS! DIE!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So a little while back, I was playing through GDI 6 (was that the mission?) and came across a group of fanatics surrounding a sign. Out of curiosity, I destroyed the sign.

Little did I know I somehow anger the gods and a huge swarm of meteors came crashing down the city. Miraculously, my squads of Rangers, Grenadiers, and Medic somehow survived all that and proceeded to destroy every Nod presence in the area before I finished the first objective.

Oh TI team and your little Easter eggs... Laughing

On that note, you should put a lot more Easter eggs in the campaigns. I love exploring your maps.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LoL. That Easter Egg sums up TiberianFuture in a nutshell (baring his pony fetish), glad that you enjoy the little bits hidden around the maps! There are quite a few hidden in campaign missions and a large number on plenty of Skirmish maps too. Very Happy

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

xD
I don't have many maps that don't have any kind of reference/easter egg.

I have placed my staff sign on most of my maps, and sometimes destroying it is quite a bad idea (I dare you to try that on Zone 59).
I also write references in singposts, and then there's the case of my maps looking like things... I think Aro is too familiar with that habit. Laughing

TF in a nutshell.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

ExperimenterChemist
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another Easter egg: Santa in Nod Mission 9.
Video here, some pictures are attached.

Nod 9 - Santa 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  436.34 KB
 Viewed:  1642 Time(s)

Nod 9 - Santa 2.png

Nod 9 - Santa 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.3 KB
 Viewed:  1642 Time(s)

Nod 9 - Santa 1.png

Q45
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well done, first time I hear someone has found that Easter egg. He makes another appearance in the GDI campaign too btw. Wink

Twisted Insurrection's Lead Campaign Developer

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah, I always wondered why there was a weapon called 'present' with projectile 'gift'. It was a giveaway that there ought to be a Santa or similar somewhere, but I have never encountered it till now ^^

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum