Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Pavement area
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
KingRaptor
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject:  Pavement area Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys I need your help please.

How can I make the pavement to be built on larger area, I mean by default it's 3 cubes by 3 cubes right?

What if I want to make the pavement to be built on huge area I mean the concrete it self will be huge?
I want to do it so I can build at once to protect my base from Cluster missiles and sub terrains haha.
Just to make clear, I finished TS and FS on Hard Difficulty few times without any cheats or editing the ini (except changing color in mission or adding sandbags)

You see the white area and the arrows? I'd like to make the white area bigger.

Thank you.[/img]

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry dude, but that's impossible, because it already is at it's maximum!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^correct

When you look in art.ini on GAPAVE, you'll see it has Foundation=4x4.
Unfortunately is that the biggest square shaped foundation the game has to offer. There is a bigger 6x4 foundation, but that looks quite ugly unregular.

See modenc for a list of possible foundations.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

KingRaptor
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for your replies =) 6x4 is good for me as well althought it looks bit strange but still it's helpful.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw.: There is another irregular building foundation in TS and that's 5x3.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also 3x3REFINERY is present, it's 3x3 with one cell missing. useless here but just to mention.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon