Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Global Crisis preview - early alpha version
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject:  Global Crisis preview - early alpha version Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been a while since I haven't mentioned any news about new mods joining this place. However, earlier in this year, Global Crisis has joined us. It was shy in its early days, but now we finally have an interesting material to share with you about this mod other than pictures of apocalyptic terrain (like the one below).

For those who are not aware of Global Crisis, it is a modification for Yuri's Revenge with Ares that features USA and the allied countries fighting the soviet empire in a tiberium infested environment. Yea, you heard it: tiberium exists in that mod, but there is no GDI and Nod.

The video below shows the mod in action, with a battle between two E.E.U.U armies. One of them is the author of the mod against a bizarre extreme AI. Check it out!

Fun, isn't it? If you wanna learn more about this mod, visit Global Crisis forums at PPM and contribute to improve it.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unfortunately timed news announcement, it seems.

"I have bad news..... I will leave the MODDING for a long time U_U....
this is my last screen.... "

The post that image and video are from...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He won't leave it forever. He'll eventually return.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WANT THIS MOD SO BADLY Sad

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will return in 2016, I promise.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!