Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [172 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Today I need to start work at 18:00 my time (CET) and tomorrow I'm going out with my family so I don't know if I'll be streaming on Saturday. And because of that I am going to announce this today!
But Sunday, for sure, I will be streaming Rise of the Reds again.

Just like last week, The Hunter will join me at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and we will be streaming the Pre-Release Candidate of 1.86.
In order to join us in-game, you need to be a registered member on the SWR forums and after that, you can download the pre-release candidate from this link

So for the occasion, here is the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saturday Night Fever... on a Friday? Seems like the Russians are having it too.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for a old fashioned Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream, which will later turn into a stream with SONGREQUESTS!

I took the day off because I really miss these awesome streams and I miss you guys!
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As The Hunter is taking a seat on the sidelines, Comr4de will be joining me tomorrow for another Rise of the Reds 1.86 V7 testbuild stream. And we will also have a special guest.
Who that is, you'll have to come over to my channel on twitch  at 19:00 GMT to find out for yourselves.

Here is the countdown
And we hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Defense is an art, and I am a scrub at it.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  I will be hosting another stream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 which will end off with songrequests.
However, for the first section I wanted to showcase (some of) the Art of Defense maps that Skit For the occasion Skit will join me as a co-commentator (meaning we'll probably hear Miss_Thrax in the background too)

since I have no clue how to handle these maps, I';ll just dive in blindly and see whatever happens.

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now that I have the swivel arm and shock mount for my microphone I won't have to speak that loud and thus damage my vocal cords as much.
How about we try it out on a Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, December 12th 2015 at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  ? We'll end up with song requests!

Hope to see you all then

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My tummy is Grumbling for another Rise of the Reds stream.
So tomorrow, January 10th 2016 at 19:00 GMT, The_Hunter will join me for the first session of the year.
We might end up discussing something not RotR related as a bit of an announcement, but no promisses.

The place to be is, as per usual, my channel on Twitch  
Join us at the end of the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a really busy day tomorrow, for which I need to get up really early. So streaming like I normally would on Fridays is not the best idea.
For this reason, plus the fact that I want to establish a name for myself in the Red Alert 3 PVP community as a Shoutcaster for Random Battles and Replays, I will be streaming Red Alert 3 PVP tonight on my channel on twitch  starting at 19:00 GMT

Since this will be my first approach at this, I hope you will forgive my lack of knowledge of the meta and unit strategies.

but I do hope I see you all at the end of this countdown!!!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been over a year since Graion Dilach and I last were in a stream together, showcasing his mod for Yuri's Revenge, called Attacque Supérior.
A lot has happened since, most notably the move from Ares and the YR engine to the OpenRA engine.

This upcoming Saturday, February 13th 2016 at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will once again join me on my channel on twitch as we will be showcasing the first playable test version of Attacque Supérior.
We will discuss the changes as well as see if the Fan Favorite match will end as it usually does.

I present a nice countdown
And I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was requested many times, by many people.
"Please, stream this mod. You NEED to stream this mod"

With the upcoming Anniversary patch of C&C Shockwave, I have been asked by the developers to stream the internal Beta, as I did in the past for RotR.

So, starting tomorrow, February 14 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will do the first livestream of C&C Shockwave on my channel on Twitch  

for the first part, General Camo will be joining me as co-commentator. Whatever happens after that, remains to be seen.

I hope to see you all at the end of this countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just like these planes come out of no where dropping bomblets all over your faces, so too shall I once again came out of hiding and stream some Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

Joined by my eternal rival Maelstrom, we will be fighting as always, as well as watching some of your games, but we well be starting out with a replay sent in through my Facebook.

Join us tomorrow. February 21st at 19:00 GMT to see what else we might be up to.

See you all at the end of this countdown!

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You really should try a live stream of my RA2 mod against 3 Brutal AI on one of the interesting maps using my new Urban terrain Wink

Even 2 players vs 3 AI will be a fun challenge...  but for a more relaxed game, a free-for-all against 3-4 AI is also fun.

I say this because I don't think many people have spent as much time on the AI as I have, and that alone is worth a showcase?

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The news updates are being blasted out, so something good must be on the horizon.
Perhaps, tomorrow during the livestream of Shockwave, where I will be joined by General Camo on my channel on Twitch you can find out why.

The livestream will start EARLIER than the previous one, at 14:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To initiate my new webcam, I will be holding another livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST (Amsterdam time) on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

]

It has been a while since I last tounched this, but tonight, 01-05-2016 at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming some more OpenRA.
I will just be playing the Red Alert 1 mod on the regular release (not playtest) on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having had a lot of fun streaming OpenRA last Sunday, and to further hype up my own upcoming OpenRA Tournament, I will be streaming more OpenRA tomorrow, May 6th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

With any luck FiveAces will join me and actually coach me so that my own skill will grow and I might end up a somewhat decent player myself.

Here's the countdown to the stream
I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On this Friday the 13th of May I will be holding another regular Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream,  where I will be drinking beer and listening to either the songs that you request or the regular internet radio station, while spectating matches that you play.
Join me and the rest of the viewers at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My OpenRA Tournament is closing in, only a few short weeks away.
for this reason I'm streaming some OpenRA Red Alert tomorrow, 19-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since my tournament is only a little over 1 week away, I want to spend a bit of extra time hyping it up and getting more participants.
At this moment we have 8, with 8 places still available!

Tomorrow, June 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be doing a livestream of several hours on my channel on Twitch  of some Red Alert in the OpenRA @OpenRA  .
For those new to the channel, my regular Friday streams consist of 2-ish hours of regular stream that I can upload to Youtube, followed by X hours with music, either selected by viewers through Song Requests or Radio Station

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On the last day of registration for my upcoming tournament SIGN UP HERE I will be hosting 1 final stream to try and get the last few slots filled.
The stream will not be sober on my end, but I will be starting tomorrow, 26-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch
See you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With my Tournament starting tomorrow, I think 1 final stream to hype it up is in order.
Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be hosting a 2 hour livestream of OpenRA Red Alert on my channel on twitch

This is the last stream before my tournament and I'll need plenty of rest, so be there and let's make this tournament one to remember!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you miss my livestreams of Rise of the Reds? Yes? GREAT! How about I give you 2 streams in 1 day then?
Tomorrow afternoon at around 13:00 GMT / 15:00 CEST (when I am ready, it can be later in the afternoon)
The second stream will be at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST with song requests!
Both streams will be of RotR 1.86 and of course the streams will be held on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm going to do a RotR 1.86 stream tonight at 18:00 GMT http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="postlink">on my channel on Twitch and I will also have some songrequests going.
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This afternoon at 14:00 GMT / 16:00 CEST I will be trying to get some live coverage of the Red Alert 3 FTW #39 Tournament on my channel on Twitch  
I just hope that the players will allow me to spectate and stream their games.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be live casting some of the early Replays of last week's Red Alert 3 FTW Tournament
I don't know the actual order just yet, as there was also a loses bracket, but we'll see when we get theree.
Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After having mr Green Beret's gun pointed at my head for such a long time to keep my mouth shut, I am finally given the Green Light to announce that Rise of the Reds 1.87 Internal Livestreams are back in action!

This upcoming Sunday, 11-09-2016 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we will be showcasing the new stuff that has been worked on in the past months, You will be amazed, because I will be too. Most of the stuff I will actually see in action for the first time too!

The place, as always is my channel on Twitch
And we hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be doing another Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream on my channel on Twitch
There will be music (perhaps song requests, perhaps radio) and there will be alcohol, but will there be games?
See you tonight!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After a bit of a hiatus from OpenRA after my Tournament, I think it's time to return and see what the newest Playtest has in store for us.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be holding a livestream of the new 20160904 Playtest of OpenRA for the Red Alert mod.

You can download the latest version here if you wish to join in  (make sure you download the PLAYTEST)

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To celebrate the last day of my vacation I will be holding another livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
I do expect music this time around.
See you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's weekend and thus it's that time of the week for me to do another livestream!
Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be holding a livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 on my channel on Twitch
I can't promise music, I can't promise co-commentators, but I can promise it will be a nice relaxing stream!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To close of this week of hard but boring work I'm going to be holding another Rise of the Reds 1.86 Livestream on my channel on twitch tonight, October 7th 2016 at 18:00 GMT

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For months I've been wanting to also establish myself as a livecaster of the game that eventually got me into the modding scene: Command & Conquer: red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge.
Thanks to the people over at CNCnet, I now have the ability to do so!

Therefor tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be streaming some multiplayer matches that I will observe of Yuri's Revenge on my channel on twitch.

If you wish to join in the fun, head on over to the download page of CNCnet's Yuri's Revenge  install it and jump on in! I'll have a !cncnet command in my chat bot to hand out the link when requested during the stream.

Here is the countdown to the event.
And I hope to see you all tonight!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just like you didn't see the American F/B 19 Stealth Bomber coming to wreck your base and / or army, you didn't see this announcement coming! (Then again, I did say that I'd have something awesome in store for you guys on Sunday)

Tomorrow, November 20th 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will finally be holding another Rise of the Reds 1.87 INTERNAL beta livestream!
Join us as we'll be showcasing new units, new buildings and maybe new maps.

The place: my channel on Twitch
The time: at the end of this countdown

See you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #RiseOfTheReds #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject:  RotR 1.87 Pre-Release Stream #5: 27-11-2016 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While the Twingfangs deny you access to the Chinese skies, I will not deny you access to another Internal Livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.87.

Just like last week, the stream will be shorter than usual and I have requested a few things specifically to be shown, so let's hope the testers cooperate.

Join us tomorrow, November 27th at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Here is the countdownas always
And I hope to see you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #RiseOfTheReds #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The long wait is over! Rise of the Reds 1.87 is finally in Public Testing status!
To celebrate, I will be doing the first Post-release stream on my channel on twitch tonight at 19:00 GMT

In order to join us, you need RotR 1.85 AND 1.86 installed beforehand. Then you need to have / make an account on the SWR Forums and then download the patch here and install the patch in your RotR 1.85 and 1.86 folder.

During the stream, the !rotr command will provide you with the aforementioned link to the download topic on the forum.

Here is the Countdown to when the stream starts.

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #RiseOfTheReds #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer #Download #Release 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

100 in favor, 9 against. I'd say the results were MAD, man.
There is no need to wait until after Christmas so I will be giving all who voted in favor an early Christmas present!
In the form of a livestream of Mental Omega 3.3!

Tonight, December 23rd at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch Christmas will start early as I'll be streaming Mental Omega 3.3 for 2 hours for Youtube purpose, and if we can continue, I'll turn on Song Requests afterwards and we'll see when the night ends!

Please join me at the end of this countdown and I will see you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #MentalOmega #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow, January 6 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be streaming some Mental Omega Multiplayer matches. Mostly observing, but perhaps also playing a match or 2.
The place: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Friday, January 27 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be holding another livestream of Mental Omega 3.3 on my channel on twitch
Later in the evening I will turn on a music list that I put together and I will continue the stream until either I collapse or the music ends.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow, March 13 2017 will mark my 4 years on twitch as a livestreamer.
I'd say it's time I celebrated that tonight with the very mod that got me into it!
Tonight at 19:00 GMT on me channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer I will be doing several hours of Mental Omega 3.3.1!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #MentalOmega #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To celebrate the end of my Hiatus, as well as the return of the C&C Mod Spotlight, I am proud to announce that we're kicking things off with another update of Graion Dilach's mod: Attacque Supérior!

Tomorrow, March 19 2017 at 19:00 GMT he will join me as co-commentator as we will be showcasing what has changed over the past year.
If you're interested, join us on my channel on Twitch and come see for yourself!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Friday, March 24th 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be holding an OpenRA Red Alert livestream of the latest PLAYTEST VERSION download here
If it doesn't work out, I can always switch to the latest stable version

The livestream will happen on my channel on Twitch
Here is a countdown to when the stream will start

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To kick off the return of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights, I'm going to do a first impression showcase of C&C Generals: Crazy Mod as my first Mod to spotlight.
I will do 1 skirmish with each of the Generals to show what crazy units have been put in and we're going to start off with the GLA Faction.
Each week I will showcase 1 entire faction of each mod.

I hope that you all will join me tomorrow night, March 26th 2017 at 18:00 GMT (for those in Europe: that is still 20:00 Amsterdam Time) on my channel on twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since I want to start spreading my attention to the 3 main projects on my cbannel evenly, tomorrow, March 31st 2017 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming some Rise of the Reds 1.87 v1.2 on my channel on twitch

You can join in by registering on the SWR Forums, if you hadn't done that already, and downloading the latest version here

Since I will rely on how many players there are, I might switch to Mental Omega if there aren't enough players online when the stream starts, or I might end the stream early for the same reason.

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This upcoming Friday, April 7th 2017 I will be chilling in the Mental Omega 3.3.1 lobby and spectating some games starting at 18:00 GMT.
If you want to watch, then I'll be streaming it on my channel on Twitch as well.

Depending on how many games I can get, I might switch over to some Cards Against Humanity with some of the MO players later in the evening.

Make sure to come and hang out too!
LaterZ!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The time has come to close off the second Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight, with the China Faction of Generals: Crazy Mod.

Tomorrow, April 9th 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be showcasing what craziness awaits you if you wish to download and play this mod for yourself. (which you can do here by the way)

Make sure to tune in, as I will be giving my final verdict of this mod after having seen all that it has to offer.

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #CrazyMod #Generals #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As the Soviets are preparing to move out against the Allies, I am preparing to host another livestream of OpenRA's Red Alert 1.
Looking at last stream, I will only do the Public Version to have the highest chance of spectating a few games.

Tomorrow, April 21st 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I might also reveal some plans for a little project regarding OpenRA's Red Alert that I've got in the back of my head.
See you then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #OpenRA #HecthorDoomhammer 

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 4 [172 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!