Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium-crisis download?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject:  Tiberium-crisis download? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sss

....png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.46 KB
 Viewed:  5927 Time(s)

....png

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can have the chinese #Tongue I do remeber the menu and so on ^^

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can learn some Chinese #Tongue

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, indeed it doesn't have an English version, but the problem actually lies in the whopping size of this mod-----around 8 gigabytes for its installation file. With a staggering amount of HUEG shp files(mainly 32-facings units, perhaps even ones with 256 facings), and other gigatic files, this mod is propably the largest YR mod that have seen the light of day.

As far as I know, so far it's only uploaded to a single Chinese web disk site called BaiduYun, which requires a client and an account(to register one, it seems that you will also need a Chinese mobile phone number) to download such a big file, which might be too difficult for anyone unable to understand Chinese.

And due to obvious reasons, we don't have a reliable and fast access to most English-using web disks, thus although it might not be much of a trouble downloading or uploading smaller files, uploading a 8GB file can be really a pain in the ass. VPN won't help, either.

So we can only sit back and wait, then. The first seven days in October are holidays here, and perhaps our dear AutoGay will be back and do something about this.
Spoiler (click here to read it):
...But hell, I remember that it costs me nearly 12 hours to upload EASB Hour 1.000(around 700MB) to moddb...

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So long, that's not good. :S

I just hope we can get a DL because I really want to try that mod :-9

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't mirror a 8gb size mod in PPM. Sorry guys, but that's too big for us.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How much do it cost for u to host it:P?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon