Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Liberty Prime
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject:  Liberty Prime
Subject description: Just some test
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadows are totally wrong i know.

Is it possible to make secondary fire with animations to a SHP unit like this. Cause i see only one "FiringFrames" and "StartFiringFrame"... no secondaries

SCRN.20161113-173720-00172.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  203.92 KB
 Viewed:  7159 Time(s)

SCRN.20161113-173720-00172.jpg

LibertyPrime.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  LibertyPrime.rar
 Filesize:  723.34 KB
 Downloaded:  352 Time(s)

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The shadows (not the black ones on the ground) and whatever that random glow is on the top one, make this pretty hard to look at, no offense.

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

after downloading it im actually really impressed, the model itself is pretty cool, the punch animation is pretty good, but it seems imcomplete without a ranged attack animation imo. also its just personal opinion but the textures at the edges of its armour plating seems to bright., if strunk down to infantry size its not so bad, but at the size its at the edges seem to bright. good shp

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hollow arse ? Very Happy

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

malius123 wrote:
after downloading it im actually really impressed, the model itself is pretty cool, the punch animation is pretty good, but it seems imcomplete without a ranged attack animation imo. also its just personal opinion but the textures at the edges of its armour plating seems to bright., if strunk down to infantry size its not so bad, but at the size its at the edges seem to bright. good shp

Actually it has long distance firing animation. But its just 3 frames for each facing... (supposed to be laser).

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh and btw the "punching" is supposed to be throwing...

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the _idea_. I've always thought that the FO universe would make a great sujet for a C&C mod and was kind of astounded that I never stumbled upon any FO TC/crossover. So, the resource is potentially very valuable. That said, I think it would do it a world of good to rescale it - Liberty Prime is not that tall in FO (I believe), so there is no reason to insist on it being this size, whereas scaling it down would improve the quality. Still, much obliged to you for making the effort to bring forth this asset at all.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Last edited by Millennium on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To me it is very detailed, at least still, I don't see why so much complaining about "bright edges" and the like.

The shadow is still very erong, though. However beyond that, it is very very nice.

And it is one of the few, if not the only, mecha with attack animation...

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some Fixing is made. Yet only the back side is remapped.

SCRN.20180728-111310-00297.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  210.95 KB
 Viewed:  4413 Time(s)

SCRN.20180728-111310-00297.jpg

LibPrime.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  LibPrime.shp
 Filesize:  517.67 KB
 Downloaded:  63 Time(s)

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ART:
Voxel=no
Remapable=yes
WalkFrames=8
FiringFrames=3
StandingFrames=1
Facings=8
PrimaryFireFLH=25,20,620
StartStandFrame=0
StartWalkFrame=8
StartFiringFrame=72

RULES:
PixelSelectionBracketDelta=-80

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i guess my final version is here. (allied )
Too patriotic to be other side than american

SCRN.20180801-112544-00272.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  185.65 KB
 Viewed:  4140 Time(s)

SCRN.20180801-112544-00272.jpg

libprime.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  libprime.shp
 Filesize:  517.67 KB
 Downloaded:  84 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!