Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Trans_C's Random WIP stuff
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [261 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey at least you did a decent texture job honestly my level is way blew yours Smile

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something fishy...

walk.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.22 KB
 Viewed:  15334 Time(s)

walk.gif

mech3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.21 KB
 Viewed:  15365 Time(s)

mech3.gif

atk.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  54.03 KB
 Viewed:  15365 Time(s)

atk.gif

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm really starting to enjoy your work, your style and actual content always pleases me greatly. the above unit looks great, is is preparing to fire weapons you havnt modeled yet or are they wrist blades. i only ask because there seems to be a muzzle flazh.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

malius123 wrote:
the above unit looks great, is is preparing to fire weapons you havnt modeled yet or are they wrist blades. i only ask because there seems to be a muzzle flazh.

Well, I thought the psi-blade is a stupid idea and have abandon it.

Now it fires something(I have actually stopped making a mod so the GIF below is just to show how the ingame looks. )

This mech is made at the request of a fellow Chinese modder, and this time the texture quality is actually quite crappy, so I've decided not to release this mech for now. Maybe there will be a re-skinned variant released later.

mechinaction.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  938.53 KB
 Viewed:  15284 Time(s)

mechinaction.gif

Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he is dancing Smile)

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That giant tesla coil. #Tongue

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I'm now actually working for an upcoming YR mod called Revenge Now.
It'll get a moddb page in October, but its current status(largely unfinished campaigns, only in Chinese, and a lack of talented artists) means that it won't be released anytime soon.
Anyway, it still has some interesting stuff to see.

lolwut.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1003.21 KB
 Viewed:  15126 Time(s)

lolwut.gif

cameos.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  281.43 KB
 Viewed:  15126 Time(s)

cameos.png

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome unit, good cameos. I loved.

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trans_C wrote:
Well, I'm now actually working for an upcoming YR mod called Revenge Now.
It'll get a moddb page in October, but its current status(largely unfinished campaigns, only in Chinese, and a lack of talented artists) means that it won't be released anytime soon.
Anyway, it still has some interesting stuff to see.

you shouldnt put yourself down trans_c your one of the best "active" artists on here at the moment releasing content (shps) .and no doubt your mod will be great fun

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Siege Chopper (WIP, largely unfinished, still needs some more work)

sketch.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.06 KB
 Viewed:  14909 Time(s)

sketch.png

sketch2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.78 KB
 Viewed:  14909 Time(s)

sketch2.png

transformmmm2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.1 KB
 Viewed:  14919 Time(s)

transformmmm2.gif

Last edited by Trans_C on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

B.A.Znd
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Amazing design!

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks Awesome...

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha what holds up the back when the thing rotates? Those blades and barrel would cut through any landing gear #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow Very Happy

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
Haha what holds up the back when the thing rotates? Those blades and barrel would cut through any landing gear #Tongue

How about this?

chop2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  105.35 KB
 Viewed:  14813 Time(s)

chop2.gif

chop1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  101.91 KB
 Viewed:  14813 Time(s)

chop1.gif

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In action.
It's a pity that simple deployer logic supports voxel only, at least in vanilla ARES. Thus it won't be released since no one will be able to use them...

schpingame.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  610.93 KB
 Viewed:  14773 Time(s)

schpingame.gif

wut.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.95 KB

wut.gif

chop3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.29 KB

chop3.gif

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should make the tail wing rotate back to the ground and split forming a tripod of sorts rather than some weird leg...

The current design is supported by two points, how would that work when you have a large rotational force in the middle? It would fall over and roll haha Smile

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty sure OpenRA can support this as-is.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is awesome. You're very talented Trans_C.

The_Hunter
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The attention to detail you put in your work is very admirable.

Keep it up Smile

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Pretty sure OpenRA can support this as-is.

Well, the mod i'm now working for utilizes a modified ARES version(private amateur stuff, somewhat unstable, may never be released in public) and it has a set of tags that supports shp vehicles much better(such as standing frames, etc), besides many other extended logics(like the health digits displayed above the health bar, bouncing projectiles, laser trail, transformation anims for operator-required vehicles and the damage-absorbing shield AE logics, all could be seen above in a GIF pic).
It even has a tag specially added in order to implement this siege chopper...

As for OpenRA, I have totally lost interest in it. It's far too unfriendly to those who don't have programming knowledge.(well...perhaps, people unable to code is not suitable to do modding anyway.)

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure where you get that impression. You should be able to create your mod just by editing some text files. Extending the engine with programming knowledge is optional. At the moment RA2 support isn't really production ready so I can understand that you may want to wait until it matures a bit.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trans_C wrote:
As for OpenRA, I have totally lost interest in it. It's far too unfriendly to those who don't have programming knowledge.(well...perhaps, people unable to code is not suitable to do modding anyway.)

No, it just requires a vastly different way of thinking, which is indeed hard to adjust to. And sometimes I feel that there are even people among the contributors who lack that mindset. So I can very well relate to it.

It's kinda easier to mod OpenRA if you don't think in WW terms and start anew. But no, people without programming knowledge can pick OpenRA modding up and ultimately do great stuff with it - Nolt and Astor are quite good examples (although true that I back up Nolt with some of my own coding additions, which reminds me sometimes how kenosis kept doing crazy things with LH_Mouse's NPExt).

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wouldn't changing the Unit to deploy into an actual building instead to utilize this new version?

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A flying carrier for Yuri.
Still WIP.

yuricarrier.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.65 KB
 Viewed:  14386 Time(s)

yuricarrier.jpg

yuricarrier.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  585.82 KB
 Viewed:  14386 Time(s)

yuricarrier.gif

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks somewhat Protoss-ish

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damfoos wrote:
Looks somewhat Protoss-ish

Now it gets darkened a bit.

defyerinflight.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB
 Viewed:  14352 Time(s)

defyerinflight.gif

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks Awesome.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Disk in fligh.... ah, I mean "Justice has come". Very Happy

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohh lovely Smile

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Re-texturing the allied mech.
Will be released this time.

lancerfire.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.03 KB
 Viewed:  14083 Time(s)

lancerfire.gif

a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.75 KB
 Viewed:  14089 Time(s)

a.jpg

lancemechrun.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  56.11 KB
 Viewed:  14089 Time(s)

lancemechrun.gif

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweet things

i like idea how empty vehicles are darker
and when taken get "normal" light

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An Allied Battleship(?).
Still WIP
Someone has told me that it's hull shape doesn't look like a ocean-going vessel, so maybe it should be called "battleboat" or "monitor" or something?

battleboat.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.47 KB
 Viewed:  13728 Time(s)

battleboat.png

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That hull design is for handling frequent medium sized waves, it helps stabilize the ship, although ice breaker vessels also use them oriented a little differently to help lift away the broken ice. Smaller/shorter vessels typically have the rounded keel-hull like the tugboat or destroyer in RA2 so they can ride large waves instead of crashing through them.

This is ironically one of the big concerns with the new Zumwalt destroyer, the triangular nose...  http://www.phisicalpsience.com/public/Tumblehome_Hull_DDG-1000/Tumblehome_Hull_DDG-1000.html

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some photoshop work.

G-E wrote:
That hull design is for handling frequent medium sized waves, it helps stabilize the ship, although ice breaker vessels also use them oriented a little differently to help lift away the broken ice. Smaller/shorter vessels typically have the rounded keel-hull like the tugboat or destroyer in RA2 so they can ride large waves instead of crashing through them.

This is ironically one of the big concerns with the new Zumwalt destroyer, the triangular nose...  http://www.phisicalpsience.com/public/Tumblehome_Hull_DDG-1000/Tumblehome_Hull_DDG-1000.html

Well, thanks. I don't know much about ships...

ship.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  201.23 KB
 Viewed:  13702 Time(s)

ship.jpg

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A little small (even for RA-verse proportions), not enough guns/armor for a battleship IMO

As it stands, it could easily pass for a cruiser. Depending on how big it is ingame, it could also pass for a destroyer. Shrinking the turrets and making them single guns could make it look even more convincing as a DD.

It's a very nice model though, I like the combination of a modern hull design with a gun-heavy weapon suite.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tend to agree with EVA, the ship is too small for the amount of guns let alone the size of guns, but visually it looks good. A more realistic look would be 1 large barrel gun turret (foremost) and two small 30mm guns for the others that could operate as AA-guns if needed.

Visually it looks like a littoral vessel, something that stays in coastal waters, or patrols between islands.

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Back to making stupid stuff.

Well, I've lost both the interest in that ship above and the 3dsmax files of it, so no further work on it.

Here is an boxy allied chopper.
...And some failed attempt at creating Allied-ish bulidings.
Btw, how to create arctic frames for buildings? I have no clue about it.

Maybe I'll make another infantry shp next time. Perhaps a certain Chaos Lord that takes away metal bawkses.

fail.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  139.09 KB
 Viewed:  13124 Time(s)

fail.jpg

brrrrrt.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.8 KB
 Viewed:  13124 Time(s)

brrrrrt.gif

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah buildings looks good but need to be add few deco, do you think to share soviet sniper ? Allied chopper looks interesting.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the topic of arctic frames for buildings, WW hardly did more than paint white on top of the buildings, so any kind of thickness you add to it is better than what WW did.

If you want real looking arctic art, either go by experience or use a particle system that collides with the building and see where the particles go for effect and create icicles on overhangs and thicker snow ramping up to the sides.

Arctic art never made sense to me for player made buildings, since they're being freshly built, how is there snow?

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your textures are so colourful and vibrant. good job

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Boxycopter, its design is good.

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks strange.

zhuangbility.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.05 KB
 Viewed:  12700 Time(s)

zhuangbility.gif

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know what this is.
This is an espresso machine. No, no wait. It’s a snow cone maker. Is it a water heater?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No it's obviously a punch-card machine with a Jacob's ladder...

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is allied nuclear plant. Powered by NVIDIA,ATI and Intel

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Power Rangers !

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do you make the ww-ish texture

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More stupid stuff.
Battleship Re-Class from Kantai Collection.

re.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.42 KB
 Viewed:  12545 Time(s)

re.gif

shipfucker.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.24 KB
 Viewed:  12558 Time(s)

shipfucker.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [261 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon