Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The new site is ONLINE!!!!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject:  The new site is ONLINE!!!!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yeah, finally, on april 9th at 1:33am (Brasilia Time Zone = -3:00GMT) the new layout is online! Fully PHPed, with a bunch of new features! Omg, a hard work... finally rewarded! Yea, I'm really happy and welcome to the new PPM site and enjoy it! Please, send your feedback, so we can keep improving. You should know now that most of sections online have forum interaction that allows you to post comments about them in a secret hidden forum... hmmm Wink.. and you can also finally see the news and the polls from the forums in the site. That's all and have fun!

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

White sucks.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya its a lil bright couldn't u use the colour sceme from here.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1st) TerroR u suck

2nd) the newlayout is great , good job

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, Tapek isnt the only one complaining about the logo... ok, I'll change it. As for the white, well, the dark design here looked weirdo in the site...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maxim wrote:
Hmm first i don't like a lot the new type of link in the news, there is a lot better effect, take a look on my website http://rathma.outre-tombe.net/ just the color change white to --> white-very light yellow

You have to do a css. component for that

- Done.

Maxim wrote:
Next, i find that your tutorial are very good, but some picture could help to understand ! and to read the tutorial for debutant (more picture are on the tutorial, most is the probability to read it). Like a walktrought without picture is very very very boring. Don't forget that ini. files are hard to understand for new member

- Doing when possible...

Maxim wrote:
More informations about the mod: needed configuration,

- This section might be online when we have 95% or more of the mod done

Maxim wrote:
wallpaper (why not ? !!),

- awaiting you send me one.

Maxim wrote:
A bit little description of the team could be very cool (just two lines for each member)

- Ok, I'll do it.

Maxim wrote:
ADD COMMENTS TO the news !

- done

Maxim wrote:
---> add a page where you can inform about the progress of the mod (cameo, maps, campagn, buildings, units, ia ....... )

- Battlefield news.

TerroR wrote:
White sucks.

Hellfire wrote:
Ya its a lil bright couldn't u use the colour sceme from here.

- It's a mix of white, grey and black... quite cool Wink. But for your info, I will still finish the other layouts... So, there will be darker layouts too... dont worry Wink.

Maxim wrote:
Please banshee, ask someone to make a kick ass picture because, this :

http://ppm.entexplode.com/forum/templates/digitaltwilight/images/logo.gif

is really really not very good ... and not good with your new design

- Ok, but I will not the make logo. You guys are free to make one and the favourite will replace the top logo. The link you mentioned is the forum logo which is different from the site one Wink... (it has a "Forum" text that the site one doesnt have #Tongue)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, i made one. If you want to edit it a bit more Banshee i have the PSD file i can send you, or anyone else *cough*Maxim*cough* who might want to have a go at it.

ppm.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92 KB
 Viewed:  5497 Time(s)

ppm.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ownage!!!!!!

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o yea you know on the bottom of the page where it says "Webmasters: Kane, Tapek & Banshee" well you forgot to add a mailto: to your email address it links to http://ppm.entexplode.com/bansheeppm@hotmail.com . o yea and that black txt is barly readable.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fixed, except the phpBB link for some weird reasons... oh well, who cares? if it atracts your mouse, you will see the phpBB there anyway...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Its all shiny and new and stuff! (I normally go straight to the forums, only just actually checked the new layout)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have already say it but you did a very good job tratos, don't need to re-work on it Smile

you have now very good skill at photoshop Smile

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well thanks Maxim, but i really can still improve a lot more. Practice makes perfect, apparantly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, i need some training too ...

i will train me on my holidays !! (friday at 5 pm i'm on holiday ho god ! )

edit: me too tratos Very Happy

13.00 get my results (perfects)
13:10 left school without permission Very Happy (normally i finish scool at 15:10)
13.30 at the city
14:00 smoke some drugs + drink (a lot)
1?Confused? back at home
21:00 got out for some techno
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HA, Friday at 12.30 my holidays start.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

git, mine don't start till friday 3:25

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, great work on the site, it really looks Doomly now. The old layout really was quite hideous but this one rocks!

Good job.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!