Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
This question is indeed retarded, but Im new, so...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MarioInfantry
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject:  This question is indeed retarded, but Im new, so...
Subject description: MAPPING. xD
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay...I've yet to find a map tutorial on here. Not exactly making them, but putting them into the game itself. I tried to just put the map files into the Sun directory but nothing happened. Any pointers? (plllllease don't flame me ya'll, I have no clue what Im doing, so I came for advice Very Happy)

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to avoid flames, READ the rules. this question doesn't belong here. Only finished tutorials here. Anyway, your maps have to be in .mpr or .map type then just plug them into your C&C TS or RA2 directory.

Please READ what certain forums are about and post your questions to where they belong. Otherwise many people will become annoyed.

Other than that, welcome to PPM.

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you have the mpr format in your general TS/RA2 difrectory, it will be added to the end of the list of available maps.

Moved to Mapping Discussion.

Demon10
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, so does that mean we have to write it to the CD?...because I sent it to the directory and checked, but it's still not on the list.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No no no. When the download finishes, drag and drop the .MPR file into your /C/WESTWOOD/TS Drive. Not into the subfolders.

Demon10
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool, thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon