Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 am
All times are UTC + 0
Where a City Once Was [2-8]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject:  Where a City Once Was [2-8]
Subject description: YOU WANT FAST ACTION????!?!?!?!?! test your mettle in this 50x50 map!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a fun map. I didn't put elevations on it because it's only 50x50 and there's already too cramped buildspace. But wait don't type your flames just yet  Very Happy  . That's the beauty of it my friends, as the next 2 enemies' bases are just a few hundred yards away!! heck, in my mod the artillery (with range 35) can basically pummel another base which is right across the map!  Laughing Moreover, making your base isn't very easy because there's so much civvie buildings around! But don't worry, there's enough initial space for constructing the crucial structures (Refinery, barracks, vehicle factory, powerplants, radar). All the expansion space you'll need, you have to grab from the poor city denizens. Twisted Evil

Don't think that it's imbalanced, I tried to place equal opportunities for all factions who will battle in this city. Smile

If you're looking for total Tiberian Sun Carnage then this is the map for you!!  Laughing

If you don't like it at all, please post what doesn't make it all too good. Smile

Download here.

wacow preview 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  546.51 KB
 Viewed:  4583 Time(s)

wacow preview 3.png

wacow preview 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  550.28 KB
 Viewed:  4583 Time(s)

wacow preview 2.png

wacow preview.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  557.77 KB
 Viewed:  4584 Time(s)

wacow preview.png

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wait a second... I forgot the map download and nobody even told me! Surprised anyway here it is! Very Happy

Where a City Once Was.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Where a City Once Was.zip
 Filesize:  32.39 KB
 Downloaded:  394 Time(s)

Disruptor
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah Shocked I liked this map very much, its detailed very well. Smile

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, it looks like you could spit from one base to another #Tongue

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One problem: Those extra buildings (the radar dish and whatnot)... We dont have those.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon