Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphical Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 8 [353 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is really good, i think that i will don't need another!

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My request? Someone? Anyone? Confused

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you crop out the section of the image that you want used, I'll do the touching up part.

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here you go Thx Smile

Hereyougo.PNG
 Description:
OW screeny
 Filesize:  67.22 KB
 Viewed:  23988 Time(s)

Hereyougo.PNG

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hows this?

originalwarsig.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.38 KB
 Viewed:  23982 Time(s)

originalwarsig.png

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice! Thank you Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone else?

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If your really nice and have lots of time, you can make a nice startup Loading Screen for YR:SuperWeapon Countdown

=D

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Making images and such keeps me entertained and with the amount of free time I have, I'll actually consider it, but I Need a lot more information than what you just gave me, like what you want on the screen etc. (Isn't SuperWeapon Countdown Shadow Hunter's mod?)

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a request to all: I want something that says dafool.. Not literally, but figurativly. When you think of DaFool, what do you think of? This shoild be funny...

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Example?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's more of a joke really, when you think of me, what do you think of (I'm not actually looking for something, just humourus responeses)?

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Making images and such keeps me entertained and with the amount of free time I have, I'll actually consider it, but I Need a lot more information than what you just gave me, like what you want on the screen etc. (Isn't SuperWeapon Countdown Shadow Hunter's mod?)

Is that MT is helping in the mod and when i send to he the beta he's thing that the mod will be more cool with a loading screen!

If you really can do a loading screen i will give you detailed information later,Okay?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Loading screen is a bit much to just ask for out of the blue don't you think? The Twisted Insurrection Loading screens took a very long time to make.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay Aro, i discover a way to make one load screen, but you can make a logo for me?

Like the yuri's revenge but in blue colors and saying SuperWeapon CountDown

Can you make one like this?

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMP! #Tongue

Hi Aro, could ya make me a new Avatar please. If it aint to much to ask. Maybe something to match my current signature picture. And possibly a little animation like my current name in it please.

-Nuc

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll get to it in a bit. I'm no good at animaions though.

Audiopulse
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about something screaming?^^

yup, neptune size!

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could someone else take care of these requests? Old Aro needs a rest. #Tongue

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does any one have a 3d model of soldier in Russian winter uniform like\or RA2 Barracks Statue? I agree if it will be low-poly. PM. Thanks Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ask DaFool. He has remade the RA2 barracks for his Generals mod IIRC...

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need RA1 soviet shock trooper shp. But i don't need this shp from RA1, only good shp which will look normally in RA2, this can be remaked seal (replace mp5 with shock rifle and give him backpack, and this will be shocktrooper). I need it. Please help.

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Umm Somethin like this perhaps? Confused

Path.zip
 Description:
See the read me not maded by me

Download
 Filename:  Path.zip
 Filesize:  117.55 KB
 Downloaded:  332 Time(s)

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes! But with shock rifle like this on cameo Smile

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL! im no good at shp but i will see what i can do Wink

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EDIT: Canceled request

Last edited by MT on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your mod. Rolling Eyes

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I have any image of your mod?

Err...the image above means no offence to the american people...It's a bit of what I feel about it's gov't >_>

MT
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oops! I left this request here quite a while ago, before my mod thread, and now there is no need (Altomare is helping with a logo or so). Sorry!
(erased - asking here is not appropriate when I now have a thread...)

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Arrg...I had a very good idea...

Err...the image above means no offence to the american people...It's a bit of what I feel about it's gov't >_>

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm looking for Devastator tank voxel. Like on this picture. Someone have it? Or can make it for me, please..

This tank can see in Dune 2000

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:
I'm looking for Devastator tank voxel. Like on this picture. Someone have it? Or can make it for me, please..

Edit a Mammoth Tank.

crevio
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need someone who uses Blender to please make me this Vietnamese Infantry guy. It would be awsome if someone could do it for me, and would be very appreciated. It can also be a .3ds file cause Blender imports .3ds

VietcongMale_01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.83 KB
 Viewed:  22072 Time(s)

VietcongMale_01.jpg

Endar
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:

I might be able to make a SHP of it using the data from Dune 2000, but I can't do a voxel of it.

SaneDisruption
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i made a model of the devastator just the other day. i could upload the 3D file so you guys can convert it. upto you guys though.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hate that tank >.>

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SaneDisruption. Nice model. But some details are missing

SaneDisruption
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, i hate those objects so i didnt model them on the tank. makes it look... stupid :/ but, still, up to you if you want it or not.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That tank looks stupid to begin with. >.>

And Crevio, you mean something like this...?

Alt_2098.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  461.48 KB
 Viewed:  22032 Time(s)

Alt_2098.png

crevio
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, that will work joshy.

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SaneDisruption, OK. Please upload it Smile

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, Crevio, I didn't save the file. I made it in like 10 minutes, but I can't be bothered to do it again. #Tongue

crevio
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you serious? alright never mind then.... Sad

SuperMario949
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is my request:
i need some 3d hair for zero,also if it could be animated please.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And how do you think we could help you, if you live behind a proxy wall, that makes all our work to show you tutorial links useless?
I can only say google for a tutorial that shows you how to create hair in your used 3D-modeling program.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think this is an appropriate thread for requesting
well i kinda need help... for those who can generously create shp animations
posted below is what it looks like the thing im needing...
only three...
its a soviet hammer sickle... a health insignia and a repair insignia...

aoe.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  48.31 KB
 Viewed:  21960 Time(s)

aoe.png

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
need my speed
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay! 0000 lives!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Aussie Bomber
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.|___|
..\__/
....\/

Now throw agrenade out the window & see What happens

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could try, I dont have photoshop but then again, I created my sig in paint.

What style did you want it to be?

Aussie Bomber
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
I could try, I dont have photoshop but then again, I created my sig in paint.

What style did you want it to be?

My signature picture I was hoping to have a picture of a Kirov in it

My mod is going to be a medieval style
First Faction is a human faction.
Most of their structures are made from wood/stone

Second Faction is Vellond/Orc Faction
They have natural looking structures made from trees with magic.

If you could help me it would be awesome

.|___|
..\__/
....\/

Now throw agrenade out the window & see What happens

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 8 [353 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon