Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
TS not properly installed.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
RiskGhost
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject:  TS not properly installed. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yo, after failing making TD singleplayer missions cause of CCMap closing off on unnecessary times but doing alright at making singleplayer missions for Red Alert (and still doing it), I finally wanted to start making singleplayer missions for TS (+Firestorm) too. Smile

So I got FinalSun downloaded, but whenever I try to start up, it says TibSun could not be loaded. I'm fairly confident that I installed it properly, though I think it's rather cause I have The First Decade, which might be the problem? So I'm looking for the solution. Would love to make missions for TS, else RA will get boring too fast.

Oh and in case this question has been asked a quadrillion times, I apologize. I've used search, but I suck at it. Hehe...

EDIT: Ps, is making singleplayer missions understood as mapping? Else I've got the wrong idea and probably wrong subforum too. #Tongue

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it is xonsidered mapping. yoiu need to patch your first decade with the 1.02 patch.

RiskGhost
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks much, now I can start mapping. Smile

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

np

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's also consider...

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTF Gufu? I wish you were banned...So much so...but anyways, if that does not work, use the TFD Patcher on this site and use it to find the Tiberian Sun exe. XCC and Final Sun should work flawlessly.

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Desu I wish the same thing

You can also go to the "Option" menu in Final Sun and then to "Settings" and enter your Tiberian Sun path maually/Browse for it if you know where it is.

(I dont have TFD and have entered H:\TIBERIAN SUN\SUN.EXE in Final Sun for my TS installation)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon