Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am
All times are UTC + 0
2 questions?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject:  2 questions?
Subject description: firestorm wall and producing
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My units can easily shoot through the firestorm wall section with ease. How can I stop this? Also why don't any factions/houses besides GDI and Nod produce units? This is annoying. #Mad

shinji
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it may be but may not be have you set the units build to all the houses eg l the owner settings for the units are they set to all the houses

but i dont know about the firestorm wall

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm well.

1) dont know exactly but i had/have the same problem on my SP i plan on making public....my Nod units can't shoot through the firestorm defense wall while its on but the GDI vulcan and RPG towers can :S i think i shall try and find a way to fix this. 1 possibility though could be making a special house for the Firestorm wall sections and having it allied with the house you have it currently set to of course. thats just a possibility im not 100% sure about it.

2)you may not have given the other houses the auto-produce and start AI triggers thing

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AHHHH!
It's got even more annoying! Mad

The enemy produces like mad and keeps them ALL for defense! I can't even reach their base! PLEASE HELP! At least if I was fighting 1 faction I was ok but I'm fighting 3 factions! And ocasionally the send a trillion units of one type! For example a trillion tick tanks or rocket infantry and then the units they send don't attack properly!
Oh I need help. Crying or Very sad

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry i havent gotten around to testing/making sure about my answers to the other 2.

however. I think i know what your problem is on this one.
but first off one question. Do you have any teams set for each faction?

as i noticed in one of my SP maps for my campaign that if you set a normal trigger team up with the create team action and have it as a house that can produce they will continue to reproduce that team and they will compact in or around the AI base or 2 eventually send hordes of units at you.
E.G. i had a few groups of E1s (light infantries) that patrolled in front of the entrances of the AIs bases..but then the AI had kept building lots and lots of E1s and eventually there were so many it lagged my game.

the way i fixed this was by creating a seperate house for all of these other teams that had functions across the map.

if this isn't your problem then I have no idea what it could be but would be glad to check it for you if you wish.

Karnatu
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I didn't create a team for them, actually, the 3 AI triggers I made don't even work. For example the Mutants (one of the factions/houses) has made tons of titans and jumpjet infantry and I never even put a trigger for mutants making/reinforcements titants etc. ANyway Ixith I've sent you the map itself via PM so you can see yourself what the problem is, and please don't show the map to anyone else please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon