Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Triggers
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Longshanks
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject:  Triggers Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have set up a trigger that becomes disabled when a bridge is destroyed. Then, when an engineer enters the repair hut, the trigger is supposed to reenable. The trouble is, the trigger will not reenable. It will disable just fine though.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post me up the Event, Action and Trigger main screen for this... And i'll have your answer (This being the enable of course).

Longshanks
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, here you go.

Event
Entered by=Neutral

Action
Reenable Trigger
Clear local (I tried using a local variable, but so far it has not helped any)

If you need more, I can send you the map.

enabling trigger.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.41 KB
 Viewed:  2732 Time(s)

enabling trigger.PNG

Longshanks
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am just giving up on this trigger, so I am posting my map without it. I have tried several workarounds and they just will not work. If you have figured out how to make it work, tell me, and I will edit the map and include it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon