Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
HyperPatch Announcement
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 7 [320 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The patch will work in all languages, and if i have to add new strings or so, then i will get translations Wink

At the moment guys i am waiting for my new broadband service to go live (people who know me means this is a very good thing #Tongue), so i will not be hacking for a week or so, but instead, getting wasted! Wink

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hyper wrote:
, but instead, getting wasted! Wink

can't argue with that!!!
ive been drinking magners all day in the sun

YARRR!! #All_Coholic

P.S. I have no idea why i felt the need to share that with everyone on PPM but.. YARR!

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe, Try a pint of Brahma beer with a good curry, what I had yesterday, brilliant =D

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to bump this up again but allowing customizable Laser fences would be nice so I can make a Sonic Repulsor Fence. Maybe just something like FenceSection=GAFNCE on a building type with LaserFencePost=yes that points to a building type with LaserFence=yes, Defaults to NAFNCE. Maybe make something similar for the Firestorm Defence (though I have no idea how that logic goes)

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, i dont know any other way to say this but...

This no longer crashes the game Wink

crashy_no_no.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  155.37 KB
 Viewed:  9252 Time(s)

crashy_no_no.png

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gosh, you're a hero !

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome work buddy. Loads of people with benefit from this. Smile

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its not so much my work, but the work of Yuri's Revenge. I compared all of the WaveClass in each game and noticed just a few bytes difference between the Sonic Beam code, ported it over and it works! Very Happy

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still awesome Very Happy. Nice to see some progress BTW Wink.

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah always great to see progress #Tongue

But great work dude :p

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude! I know you could do it! ALL HAIL HYPER!!! Very Happy

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ALL HAIL THE GREAT HYPER!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now I think of it: can you also fix the laser beams? Or is that already fixed with this?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
Now I think of it: can you also fix the laser beams? Or is that already fixed with this?

Yup, the Sonic Beam fix is enabled by defualt, as this is the most common crash.

The Laser and Ion Cannon fix is enabled by checking a checkbox in the options dialog ingame, then this allows only the people who experience the crashes to disable it, yet the people who do not, dont loose out on any advanced drawing effects. Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Groovy #Tongue

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well how does it look different?

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: HyperPatch Announcement Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:

Future goals:
* Re enabling the removed -CD argument.

wouldn't it be easier to make it a config file option like I did with C&C95?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyer, i posted that in '07, before i even thought about adding INI options.

Of course it will be a INI key that controls it #Tongue

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you thought about restoring the Threat Rating Node logic? Afaik, things like laser sights on the titans were supposed to be tied to that module, smarter hunter seekers, improved targeting for units, and some of the leftover audio files for EVA seem to be made for that. Or restoring the original concept of lighting affecting units accuracy/range(which again, affected the threat rating node logics). Or the dropship bay logic(since Dune 2000 has this implemented)?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can add the TRN yourself by modding the rules.ini
This has nothing to do with enhancing the exe, which is what Hyper is doing. Wink

Afaik he has fixed already the Dropship loadout screen to show the mouse, so with this patch done you can simply reenable it by ini editing.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was speaking about the TRN logics, not the TRN itself. Could you please read my post more thoroughly? And the dropship bay is not the same as dropship loadout, the other is a SP feature, and other was meant for skirmish/mp, and I'm talking about the latter. Also other cut thing came to mind, the Mutant Commando powerup for GDI. As far as I know, it was supposed to work in a way when you had the dropship bay/GDI command center you could call in mutant reinforcements via air transport anywhere on the battlefield, the audio cues are still in the game files.

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vemarkis wrote:
I was speaking about the TRN logics, not the TRN itself.

I asked hyper this a while ago and he said it all works 100%

Th problem is you have to do lots of rules (cant remember if it was also ai) codding to get it to work like it should.

as for the dropship bay IMO it has no other use than acting as a warfactory in Multiplayer.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all the TRN logics work and are already included in the original exe! But you have to activate them by ini modding.
e.g.
-fix the DumbMyEffectivenessCoefficient and other TRN controls.
-apply the correct ThreatPosed value to all units/buildings (do a good balancing on them too which is the hardest work)
etc.

There is no existing logic for the dropship bay to work like a warfactory with a dropship for delivering units (like the TD Nod airfield) or a special trigger/action for reinforcements which you can use on maps. That's why Hyper would have to write a complete new logic which is something else than fixing/enhancing existing logics. So i doubt he'll do this work.

Public SHPs

Tools

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are no TRN logics that affect the player, the unit targeting does not get improved. It only affects the AI's existing threat rating controls(and I've modified the unit threat values, and the AI threat value controls for years now). Sure, the threat rating controls do work for the player if you modify certain parameters so the AI handles some things for the player, like selling structures and such. I know very well that DeeZire claims is there, and what hyper thinks is there, but is not. Laser sights on titans do not get enabled, player defenses do not change their targeting priorities, and nor do the harvesters avoid dangers(unless, again its an AI harvester which does get improved by the TRN). The TRN logic that currently is ingame, has been massively retarded. It does not announce when you have triggered the "paranoid=yes" condition in the AI's(it should) in addition to the problems above. There were so many things in the TRN logic that were not even implemented due to lack of time. The TRN would have known when your enemies super weapon timers were up, when an AI taskforce has been sent your way and plenty of other things that would have tied into GDI's defensive advantages.

And don't keep assuming I am dumb, Lin Kuei Ominae, I know very well there is no dropship bay logic, hence why I pointed to Dune 2000 for some clues, since the Starport logic is what the dropship bay logic(which would have been the only way of getting the MMK2, afaik) was meant to be. I know well the complexities of the assembly language, and the difficulty in editing games in the manner hyper is modding. These are just suggestions.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't assume you are dumb. Sad
I just explained this way that adding new logics is something else than enhancing existing logics or fix broken logics.

In your first post you also talked about restoring the TRN logic and later about the dropship bay. Since restoring something requires that something exists, i just wanted to make clear that there is nothing to restore on the DSB . Wink

Public SHPs

Tools

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Such a linear way of thinking, it isn't there now, but it was there at some point. It's a reason why some things are called "cut" assets, hence restoring.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off, no heat between anyone please, this is a nice topic, and im not talking to just one person.

Mkay, The code for, well, "Special Reinforcements" is still kinda in the games code.

The Threat Rating node also is activated by defualt to a HouseType depending on a compare, what it is i do not know, but i would guess that any GDI HouseType has the TRN activated by defualt.

I understand there are many features itself, AIGenerals for one is a major feature that is ignored, but these features dont really exist or partly exist in the game, on a CODE level.

Dropship Bay, nothing to be seen of this...

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Theres no heat, I just hate when people assume I'm talking about one thing by doing a quick read through my post, assuming I'm just a another newbie with silly ideas and no knowledge.

Only thing getting benefits from the TRN is the AI though, the player gains nothing unless you mess with the IQ settings, as mentioned above.

00-i374.aud is the announcement that is supposed to happen when you have a TRN and you have triggered the paranoid=yes parameter in the AI. Supposedly, it would also do this when you are against multiple players without allies in MP.'

And the AIGenerals thing, wasn't there a workaround by copying a file from RA2 that would have allowed for that feature to work, at least partially?(Though I remember trying this and not noticing any difference..)

and I know the dropship bay code is not in the game, I said so above. Dune 2000 has the final implementation of this logic in it though, it was utilized for the Starport. As I said, it would be just a clue on how it would work, I know its not a simple copy & paste operation at all.

Theres this one game from 1994, called Transport Tycoon Deluxe that has survived to this day thanks to people who dared to go and modify the game in memory(TTDPatch), and other project that disassembled the original program, and rewrote it in C# or C++ I think(OpenTTD). Most of the features in either were not in the original game at all, even though it took years for both projects to get so many features.

I'm not saying what I suggest need to be implemented this year, next year, or even the year after that. I was just wondering if you've thought of these ideas.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, Hyper is more busy fixing things that modders need now. One of these things is a fix for WaveClassErrors some ppl have, and another is to allow the game to have 2 different Conyards (also known as BuildConst) Wink

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vemarkis wrote:
Theres no heat, I just hate when people assume I'm talking about one thing by doing a quick read through my post, assuming I'm just a another newbie with silly ideas and no knowledge.

Well i dont consider anyone is a n00b if they can atleast talk sense about something indepth and logical about the game, it shows motivation.

Vemarkis wrote:
00-i374.aud is the announcement that is supposed to happen when you have a TRN and you have triggered the paranoid=yes parameter in the AI. Supposedly, it would also do this when you are against multiple players without allies in MP.'

Hmm, this could be enabled with ease, but i feel its something that should belong to a complete logic rather than on its own.

Vemarkis wrote:
And the AIGenerals thing, wasn't there a workaround by copying a file from RA2 that would have allowed for that feature to work, at least partially?(Though I remember trying this and not noticing any difference..)

Yea, this is a myth, the whole TLB stuff.

All the TLBs contain is *Type Class information that would help me and other like me, usless to anyone else...

Vemarkis wrote:
and I know the dropship bay code is not in the game, I said so above. Dune 2000 has the final implementation of this logic in it though, it was utilized for the Starport. As I said, it would be just a clue on how it would work, I know its not a simple copy & paste operation at all.

Correct, its not a simple C'n'P. Dune2k was outsourced from the Westwood devolpment team, so it does not follow the chain that C&C, RA, SS, TS and YR all follow, these games are much alike, because they are built upon its previous game.

If we could somehow all agree on a way this should work, i will have a idea on how to work with this and maybe get a step closer to re-enabling it.

Vemarkis wrote:
Theres this one game from 1994, called Transport Tycoon Deluxe that has survived to this day thanks to people who dared to go and modify the game in memory(TTDPatch), and other project that disassembled the original program, and rewrote it in C# or C++ I think(OpenTTD). Most of the features in either were not in the original game at all, even though it took years for both projects to get so many features.

I have heard of this, and i have actualy tryed contacting the creator/original creator with no sucess Sad

See, Tiberian Sun is much like TTD, where as once the indepth functions and routines have been established, it uses a basic set of guidelines to accomplish its tasks, so modifying limits, moving global variables to *Type secific and is much easier task, providing you are not modifying a low tree OOT.

Vemarkis wrote:
I'm not saying what I suggest need to be implemented this year, next year, or even the year after that. I was just wondering if you've thought of these ideas.

Of course, i consider everything, within good reason, that people ask for. I will not be able to complete everything, but i hope oneday i will. Smile

Dutchygamer wrote:
Well, Hyper is more busy fixing things that modders need now. One of these things is a fix for WaveClassErrors some ppl have, and another is to allow the game to have 2 different Conyards (also known as BuildConst) Wink

WaveClass, I have a solid fix for the Disruptor Beam, and a toggle option fix for the Lasers and Ion Cannons, thats as much as i can do im affraid...

BuildConst, well, lets just say there is a much better logic to replace this Wink

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I have heard of this, and i have actualy tryed contacting the creator/original creator with no sucess

See, Tiberian Sun is much like TTD, where as once the indepth functions and routines have been established, it uses a basic set of guidelines to accomplish its tasks, so modifying limits, moving global variables to *Type secific and is much easier task, providing you are not modifying a low tree OOT.
Original creator of TTD, TTDPatch, or OpenTTD? If you mean the first option, Chris Sawyer can only be contacted online through his representation agency(which doesn't seem to forward those emails..), or by mail(someone got a response from him once).

If you mean TTDPatch, well patchman is rather busy, but I can relay him your message through IRC if you want. If you mean OpenTTD, well Ludde has moved onto other things, like uTorrent.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Creator of the TTDPatch, just really wanted to ask how hes patching was done.

Vemarkis
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I left patchman a message(he seems to be sleeping atm, however). However my understanding on TTDPatch is, that TTDPatch alters TTD in memory, so the actual executable file is not touched. I'm sure patchman can help you with the technical details of that, if he sees my message. Just in case he doesn't contact you, he usually is online at irc.oftc.net. Some of the other developers on the irc channel #tycoon might be able to explain to you the technical details, Lakie or eis_os.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FAFAIK the Dropship Bay was simply supposed to work sort of like the airfield in TD, with the difference that the dropship would actually land on it, release the unit and then take off again (rather than doing a fly-by while dropping off the unit, like the plane in TD does).

IMO it should allow the production of specific units (like the Mammoth Mk. II) and also give units for free after a specific amount of time (like every minute for example, just like that tech building in ZH).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then after ten minnuts you will own because u got ten mammoth mk.II.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If someone decides to make a shitty unbalanced mod like that, yes...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vemarkis wrote:
Well, I left patchman a message(he seems to be sleeping atm, however). However my understanding on TTDPatch is, that TTDPatch alters TTD in memory, so the actual executable file is not touched. I'm sure patchman can help you with the technical details of that, if he sees my message. Just in case he doesn't contact you, he usually is online at irc.oftc.net. Some of the other developers on the irc channel #tycoon might be able to explain to you the technical details, Lakie or eis_os.

Thanks!

So its kinda like a debugger? Works a bit like Ares then it seems...

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Custom 3D selection boxes for Infantry, Unit's and Aircraft's are on the way!

box.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.63 KB
 Viewed:  8292 Time(s)

box.PNG

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's cool. Smile Now you only have to figure out how to change the white brackets into a user-defined shape.#Tongue

Public SHPs

Tools

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay, lol. does it effect cells?

Navy SEAL
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

does it mean that you can make larger units.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
That's cool. Smile Now you only have to figure out how to change the white brackets into a user-defined shape.#Tongue

This will be hard enough as it is, quite a lot of code will be needed for you guys to mess with this! #Tongue

Ickus wrote:
Yay, lol. does it effect cells?

Does it work on cell sizes you mean? Yes, you will have the option of 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 and the heights from 1, 2 and 3.

TechnoType.UsesNewSelectionBox=[bool]
TechnoType.NewSelectionBoxSize=[str SelectionSizeType]
TechnoType.NewSelectionBoxHeight=[int]

Navy SEAL wrote:
does it mean that you can make larger units.

How do you mean? All this effects is the 3D selection box...

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think they both mean, if the units with bigger selection boxes also occupy more than one cell, thus having bigger units.

\EDIT
Although afaik it does not, it's still useful especially for big units like the MMKII or mechs which are commonly higher than the normal selection box.

However, half values would be nice, so you can have a 1.5x1.5 selection box. Or is the 2x2 centred on the unit, thus being in each direction a half cell wider than the centre cell of the unit?

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^__^ yea tis what I meant.

although this may slippery slope to crush logics. >_>

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
However, half values would be nice, so you can have a 1.5x1.5 selection box. Or is the 2x2 centred on the unit, thus being in each direction a half cell wider than the centre cell of the unit?

Im gonna be trouthfull, only thing than i know of now that can work on fine adjustments is the height, that can me 0.6534 and it would draw it as that...

All the selection boxes are centered, so yea, a 2x2 is centered.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But how will the unit look at slopes and so on?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:
All the selection boxes are centered, so yea, a 2x2 is centered.

In this case half values for the size aren't necessary, as 2x2 should fulfill perfectly fine the need for a slightly bigger selection box (e.g. for MMKII)

@Anderwin: What has the selectionbox to do with the unit standing on a slope? The box surely doesn't tilt and is just a box drawn on top of every layer.

Public SHPs

Tools

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think he means, what a unit, which is larger then 1x1, would look like on slopes... Not the selection box but the unit itself

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Erm, this is just a selection box. The unit is still only in 1 cell I believe.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, i dont really know what sets the cell size of *Types, but when i do i will look into it.

EDIT: Does YR allow you to have UnitTypes that take up more cells? #Tongue

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 4 of 7 [320 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon