Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
Request
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject:  Request Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, i've tried to download finalsun from here but the world wide server ain't working... I've also tried using google but I got the same adress to the broken one... I hope someone can get me another web to download it.. Thanks! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the list of mapping tools that Aro put up has what I assume is a different location for you to download.

Aor's Mapping Tools thread.

The only thing is though is that until he fixes it it will give you a weird page when you click on the link to go download finalsun. However simply just click on the "Please Click Here To Download" spot on that page and it will take you to the download page on the other website. Then you just have to go through the process to get it off that site. Razz

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Problem solved.

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mean is, i clicked the download web and i end up at C&C files then when i download the world wide mirror (I'm in SG) it says that all the servers are full... EDIT: Hey, it works now! Thanks a lot. I think you should close this thread to avoid necroing. =)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon