Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Media Update
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject:  Media Update Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is probably last media update before release v1.4 and this time besides new pictures we have even video for you. Video is done by my friends and beta testers Rimtech and DJ Killer and also includes new music composed by talented composer and fan of Tiberian Sun music Vlado32 from our neighbour country Slovakia.

So the news is.

Nod artillery unit Cobra got upgraded model and features, its weapon is now based on Nod plasma technology and is stealthed when stands still, hope you like it.
Cyborgs got additional anti-vehicle cannon instead of left hand, so they are much better versus vehicles now.
Confessor leader upgrade has been replaced for Black hand Leader upgrade which add Black Hand Leader armed with laser rifle in to squads of militants and Black Hand too.
I have also put some brush on original Gdi mammoth tank model and juggernaut, but it's only small change.
And there has been some change on Scrin Conqueror so old pictures do not match some his new features.
And some new upgrades for GDI, Shockwave grenades for Rpg Tower and Falcon and jump jet ability for hover vehicles Falcon and MLRS.

That is all for now. Enjoy new pictures and video and please be patient, v1.4 is coming soon.

Note: You might need to switch to High Quality (HQ) to view video in better quality

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How in high hell do i mess these updates!

this project has got to be one of the best i have seen in years! True dedication.

Brilliant!

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow... 9 minutes long... think a part of it has to do with the slowed down gameplay footage... Pretty neat stuff in general.

btw the Cobra explosions are waay too green. Try anormal explosion infused with a green tinge, like the explosion from Nod rockets, gives it a more "natural" look as opposed to a pure green burst.

I'm not sure if the new anti tank capability of the cyborgs might end up overlapping with the anti tank role of the rocket soldier tbh.

The white lady~!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome!

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Music Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And if there could be music from tiberian sun. Whoa! I played it on my old computer but now i have new one with lcd monitor. And when I run it the grafics are awfull. The size of one pixel is very big. The house fly is smaller than that.

As for the video. Great. Music reminds a little on tib. sun music.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now THAT is an Ion Storm #Tongue

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Tiberium essence release Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could somebody tell us aproximately when is it going out.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When it's done.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Tiberium essence release Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ilic stefan wrote:
Could somebody tell us aproximately when is it going out.

Nope. There's no deadline.

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So....awesome...*tears of happiness*

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In sequence 2:17-2:23

EA claimed C&C3 would be serious unlike the "Ra universe". Serious my ass! That's an intentional screw up! As usual EA puts in stuff that royally screws up the fiction!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the Juggs acting like dogs was actually pretty funny #Tongue

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please just tell us aproximately, two months, one month, one week. I'm a bit inpatient and I just keep coming here to find out that nothing happened.

CAN'T WAIT TIBERIUM ESSENCE 1.4!!!!!!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't expect someone to meet YOUR demands. It's THEIR mod, not yours. If you can't wait, then do something else.

Oh yeah Carnius, can you reconfirm the Cyborg Commando is getting a MAJOR firepower nerf? #Tongue

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I actually can't believe I sat through a whole trailer for a mod on YouTube. Surprised Jesus.

Nice mod, really. I thought C&C3/KW modding didn't exist aside from the Retarded mod series, but damn. Your work is very nice. Unit textures fit in with the stock units, however I think there was a little TOO much C&C2 in it...felt more like a C&C 2.5 to me, but whatever. Scrin look like they will be a blast.

Pepzi, seriously get a life. You come and bitch about an idle animation for one mech and claim it ruined a series. Jesus.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ilic stefan wrote:
Please just tell us aproximately, two months, one month, one week. I'm a bit inpatient and I just keep coming here to find out that nothing happened.

You're forcing Carnius to set a deadline?

No.

The white lady~!

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When CNC3 looks like this I like it.

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
ilic stefan wrote:

You're forcing Carnius to set a deadline?

No.

I'm not forcing him just want to know when.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rule number one of mods: never ask for a release date.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ilic stefan wrote:

But that's the point: you can't know. Because there is no date. This mod has always been released on a "when it's done" basis, no dates, no promises, no gurantees, not even estimates.

The white lady~!

ilic stefan
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
ilic stefan wrote:

But that's the point: you can't know. Because there is no date. This mod has always been released on a "when it's done" basis, no dates, no promises, no gurantees, not even estimates.

Well thank you for explanation. I'm tottaly new on this forum and on game modding so I didn't know.

Well all that is left is to check every day on mod db and have hope.

Once more thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon