Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tranquility Creek
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Chaotic General
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject:  Tranquility Creek Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name:
Tranquility Creek

Players:

Expansions:
requires TX

-Story-

"...after being pushed back out of the pass, we finaly established base in a place called Tranquility Creek. Here we hope to make a stand, and prepare to retake the pass."

"...some scouts have reported seeing enemy troops in the area, and so we have been doing everything to establish defences, and have been preparing to hold out, I just hope we can be ready before morning."

-selections from Commanders Log 28C-R186-0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(sorry for not having any actual ingame pics)

Minimap

player 2 starting location, also, I had put a wall around the pit, but the stupid AI always attacks it, so I took it out for now.

A small Supply Station

just a small...to be honest, I dont know what it is, or way its even there, but it looks good.

So, there you have it, Chaotics first public map.
note: its not 100% finished, thats why I have it posted here.
I will try to get a finished version up later today.

Comments please.

Edit: removed file

Last edited by Chaotic General on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it's in the wrong forum to start. :p

You should have mentioned it requires TX, which is a major element.

The only issues I see in the map from the screenshot are the disproportionate base building spots. I'd play it but no form of TS is installed. (I'm going Aro, I'm going)

Chaotic General
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, I have tested it, and the two starting spots seem to work just fine as is.

Also, I will try to upload a zip that will have the map, and TX.

I wasnt sure where to post this, since it really isnt a finished map.
(I just need to take out a red light that should be there, and remove the reveal map trigger, I had forgotten to before)

Chaotic

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon