Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
Cartographer's Call Competition II Results!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject:  Cartographer's Call Competition II Results!
Subject description: Our winner is slightly Mad...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The latest mapping contest for Yuri's Revenge, Cartographer's Call, is over and the results were revealed recently!

There were a total of 6 submissions. The results were very, very close this year. Here are an overview of the results:

-> 1st: Farmland (2-8) by MadHQ ::: 159 / 200
-> 2nd: The Frontlines (2-8) by Biohazard ::: 157 / 200
-> 3rd: Monkey in the Middle (2-4) by Dutchygamer ::: 128 / 200
-> 4th: Kazan Incursion (2-4) by Toadnuke & Tripwired ::: 127 / 200
-> 5th: Ruins of the Aztecs (2-3) by DrKyle1357 ::: 96 / 200
-> 6th: Island Wars (2-4) by HotRods20 ::: 69 / 200

For Downloads, Judges Ratings and Previews, go to the Red Alert 2 Map Archive here on PPM!

And finally, MadHQ: Please contact Ixith and Banshee about the prizes (Ixith for the cash prize he put up and Banshee regarding a custom rank).

toadnuke
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So close! Only a two point difference between 1st and 2nd and a one point difference between 3rd and 4th! #Crazy

Anyway, it was a great competition. Congratulations to MadHQ for the victory.

For all the latest updates, visit my site. http://www.freewebs.com/toadnuke/

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And well done to you. Your map was a great improvement from the first CCC. If we host a third, I wonder how your submission for that would be.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If only I had had time :/

Congratulations to Mad! Can't believe he made it with only 2 points #Tongue

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I bet there are some great maps in there, If I get my RA2 to work again, I'll be sure to test these out. Wink

toadnuke
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
And well done to you. Your map was a great improvement from the first CCC. If we host a third, I wonder how your submission for that would be.

Yea, we seriously put fourth effort this time. Now that I look back on it there are some things that we probably should have done differently, but that's behind us now.

If there is a CCCIII, we will be sure to experiment with cliffs. Laughing

For all the latest updates, visit my site. http://www.freewebs.com/toadnuke/

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I demand a recount #Tongue! I think im gonna be 100% done with Cnc in general now. Moving on to bigger and better things Smile So this is most likly going to be my last map. Unless i hear rise of a CCCIII soon and I may rise from the grave and take the win this time!

Congrats madster

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again the lighting. Ah well, another bronze medal for me it is then #Tongue Congrats to MadHQ Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!