Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nod changes idea
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [47 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
wojanek
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject:  Nod changes idea Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My idea's are:

Add to to infantry ability to make an ambush. When they start attacking from ambush mode they would deal 2x dmg for 2 sec as an surprise attack bonus.
Add hijacker. Steal enemy vehicle.
Add flame turret.
Add second type of emissary much more expensive but with ability to stealth surrounding area ( of course much less radius than normal stealth generator ) which still gives ability to expand base.
Exchange NOD Commando with Cabal unit. ( Everyone know what Cabal is )
Add to shadow team ability to mark territory which could be used by Artillery to attack on this area. (Kane's Wrath had this)
Remove AA ability upgrade from Avatar (heh able to shot all kind of enemies ? isn't it unbalanced ? )
Add switchable bomb type Nap palm (clear garrisoned structures + good anti-building anti-infantry).

Add some kind of ambush bunker. You could hide like mechanized units and fast deploy them when enemy is near. Stealth ability of course.
Cash stealing from enemy's Tiberium Silo/Refinery.
Propaganda Center building which would recruit some free backup every couple of time. (Infantry only )

How do you like my offer? I hope some of them are good.
Please post comments Smile

(Edited Subject sorry for little mistake)

Last edited by wojanek on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod not NOD. Smile

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not in favour of all of the ideas. Most of the ideas already exist. For instance why would you have another Emissary when you already have one? Want a stealth radius? Build a bloody cloaking tower or a mobile stealth generator.

The white lady~!

wojanek
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep its mobile one! And you have to choose between stealth or repair ability. This Emissary would have both after deploy. It's all about time! To make area taken by emissary stealth you need to build stealth generator which takes time and queue which is often needed for something important

Flame turret exist?
Hijacker exist?
As far as i know shadow team can't mark territory for artillery barrage.. etc.

Last edited by wojanek on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Golan
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With this reasoning, you could justify every combination of weapon, chassis, powers, locomotor etc. That's probably some thousand objects, perhaps even more.

It's part of the game design that you have to tactically combine what is available to you to have your army do more than every single part ever could.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
Nod not NOD. Smile

Hey now, back in 1995, that was how it was spelt, and in caps.

Anyways most of the ideas are pointless additions to the MOD, and the other select few are rip offs from Generals that suck. Confused

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

WW often made that mistake. Doesn't mean it's correct.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Golan wrote:
With this reasoning, you could justify every combination of weapon, chassis, powers, locomotor etc. That's probably some thousand objects, perhaps even more.

It's part of the game design that you have to tactically combine what is available to you to have your army do more than every single part ever could.

qft

One does not just blindly shoot off suggestions and then base it on the rationale that it's acceptable because it isn't "technically" in the game yet.

It's even worse when there are suggestions involving combat roles that are already fulfilled in the game. To put it bluntly, the stealth emissary idea is retarded, because it will either be useless because the mobile stealth generator is already in the game, or it will make the MSG itself redundant.

Essence already has a ton of new stuff and is on the verge of unit redundancy. Adding in any of these suggestions is just going to make the redundancy even worse. Put a flame turret in? Sure, now tell me who the hell would build it when the Shredder turret is already in the game.

Oh and guys, the whole issue about NOD vs Nod is just splitting hairs.
I vote that we now refer to it as the BoN (Brotherhood of Nod), that solves everything

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I vote that we now refer to it as the BoN (Brotherhood of Nod), that solves everything

I highly doubt it solves anything, there will be debates whether to write it BON, bon, Bon, Boon, Noob or Bon Bon.

Please give me one valid reason why it should be NOD with capitals. FFS, just because Westwood was a lazy son of a bitch and couldn't write it correctly DOESN'T mean that it's an abbreviation.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its not about correctedness, more like about "ffs it's the internet, nobody EVER types properly, don't fuss over it"

If I type 'gdi' what's gonna happen? World stops spinning?

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It saves some people's nerves if others type properly.

Quote:
World stops spinning?

Pretty much yes.

wojanek
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok so i understand your point about the stealth emissary but what about the other things? All useless?

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wojanek wrote:
Ok so i understand your point about the stealth emissary but what about the other things? All useless?

Yes. I mentioned unit redundancy earlier, something which Essence is already suffering from as a result of having a truckload of units shoved into it. We don't need to add stuff for the sake of adding stuff. Given an arsenal of 50 units, how much of that 50 will you actually bother to use? Games are about quality, not quantity. A good game or mod is something that has enough content, not as much content as possible.

If somehow you think there is something still seriosuly lacking in the mod, it'd be better to share it with carnius. And by seriosuly lacking I am referring to combat roles, not trivial stuff. In fact if you want to suggest trivial stuff, it's actually nicer to suggest it as a unit upgrade, rather than requesting an entire new unit to be built around that idea. Carnius has to model, texture, and code every single new unit that goes into the game. It's not easy.

Crimsonum wrote:
It saves some people's nerves if others type properly.

Quote:
World stops spinning?

Pretty much yes.

So, if I type NOD instead of Nod, suddenly my whole sentence becomes like some highly encrypted and unreadable cipher, whose meaning is completely incomprehensible to you huh...

You'd think a C&C fan would somehow be able to connect the dots and figure out what "NOD" refers to. Inability to do so I guess would be either feigning ignorance (for the sake of wanting to be really anal about the way people type), or being genuinely stupid.

Seriously I don't see the problem. It's just a word, what matters is the meaning behind the word. If something as trivial as this gets on your nerves, you really shouldn't be on the internet, and I do mean anywhere on the internet. You'd die of hate. More importantly, nobody would give a shit.

Also, gdi

NOW YOUR FAMILY HAS AIDS

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even the internet has places and/or occasions where you're better off with typing correctly.

Quote:
So, if I type NOD instead of Nod, suddenly my whole sentence becomes like some highly encrypted and unreadable cipher, whose meaning is completely incomprehensible to you huh...

I didn't mean by the single word, surely it would get annoying if I see NOD written everywhere, instead of Nod. Does it give a very professional look if some valued mods like TO or TI, for example, typed gdi and NOD wherever these factions are mentioned? Not to mention cabaal.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What we witnessed above was a forum post, not the content of a professional looking mod.

At the same time, the use of "NOD" instead of "Nod" isn't something that's plaguing the entire C&C fanbase, so to ask if that were to happen would be to imagine something very drastic in nature. The C&C fanbase doesn't do drastic. Except maybe when it comes to bashing EA.

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is still worth to mention to anyone who types NOD that it is, in fact, wrong.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This topic is LOL. Laughing

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The whole Nod vs NOD thing is just a simple mistake someone pointed out. Really, neither side has any reason to get defensive about it.

As I see it:

Ambush - Maybe a Militant ability, definitely not all infantry.

Hijacker - The hijacker in TS was a mutant unit, not a Nod one, so it should be put into the Mutant hovel if anything.

Flame Turret - Nod already has the Shredder turret, they don't need this.

Stealth Generator Emissary - And what do you propose we do about the Surveyor and Explorer?

Commando - Cabal is not a unit, CABAL (it is an acronym like GDI, and unlike Nod) is an AI program designed to manage command and control functions within the Brotherhood of Nod's (their full name) military. The Cyborg Commando (which is probably what you are referring too) was intended to be Nod's unit on par with the Mammoth Mk2 and the Scrin Mothership, although I believe they are getting a better unit to suit the purpose.

Shadow Spotter Teams - Would be a good feature if they were the spotters, like sniper teams. The whole beacon idea is stupid, GDI should have the better artillery.

Avatar AA - Shooting all units isn't what's unbalanced, as many units that shoot everything can't do a particular thing very well, thus are multipurpose. What's unbalanced is that EA made it this way because they wanted all walkers to be the ultimate vehicle for that side (except GDI, look to the mammoth for that) but made them vulnerable to both air attacks and antitank infantry spam. So I agree to remove this, but not necessarily for the reason that you stated.

Napalm Bombs - I see no reason for this, just unbalancing the aircraft.

Ambush Bunker - Now this is ridiculous, why not just make mammoth tanks cloaked.

Stealing Money - The entire spy logic is not really needed unless there is a chameleon spy (there might be, I really don't know, haven't played Essence in a while) and even then, it shouldn't be that much.

Propaganda Center - You'd better be joking.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:

Hijacker - The hijacker in TS was a mutant unit, not a Nod one, so it should be put into the Mutant hovel if anything.

Still, the Mutant Hijacker in TS was part of the Nod arsenal...

Not that I think Nod in Essence needs a hijacker anyway. At best it'd be just icing on the cake.

Darkstorm wrote:

Commando - Cabal is not a unit, CABAL (it is an acronym like GDI, and unlike Nod) is an AI program designed to manage command and control functions within the Brotherhood of Nod's (their full name) military. The Cyborg Commando (which is probably what you are referring too) was intended to be Nod's unit on par with the Mammoth Mk2 and the Scrin Mothership, although I believe they are getting a better unit to suit the purpose.

Maybe he wanted a confessor cabal. *sniggers*

btw the cyborg commando is already in the mod too.

Frankly I don't think the Nod Commando needs replacing. Remodelling, maybe, perhaps to something a little less resembling RA2's Tanya (I wouldn't mind a modified Confessor outfit with a laser rifle)

The white lady~!

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I tell the guy to use Nod because its proper English and the thread explodes into a shitstorm?

HEIL GRAMMAR! HEIL LITERACY!

(For the record, it is a big deal. NOD implies that it is an acronym. NOD/Nod/nOD/NoD is NOT an acronym and must be written as Nod because it is the proper name of the organization.)

Golan
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess all people writing NOD just love the faction so much they simply feel like caps-shouting the name every time.

Anyways, on topic, I don't feel like the Avatar's AA is much of an issue. Most strike aircraft can quickly kill it, it's seem more like a commando-style upgrade that makes it good for special tasks but not suited for all-out war.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the AA Avatar really isn't that big of deal, since it isn't like it can't die.

Na, the Cyborg Commando is going to stay in I think, just that they are getting something better to act as the epic unit.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valherran wrote:
Volgin wrote:
Nod not NOD. Smile

Oh really? You should open the C&C1 manual too. Nod has always been spelled "Nod" as in "The Brotherhood of Nod".

The funny thing here is that no one made a big deal of him writing Cabal instead of CABAL #Tongue

Computer Assisted Bio-organic Artificial Life-form........

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lawl, I think we should start using BON as the new Nod Acronym. GDI VS BON (BONS!)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
The funny thing here is that no one made a big deal of him writing Cabal instead of CABAL

And, just how many times was CABAL written as "Cabaal" in TS? >______>

Quote:
Still, the Mutant Hijacker in TS was part of the Nod arsenal...

Most likely to retain balance. Wasn't he originally part of the Mutant Commandos summon power for GDI?

Quote:
Propaganda Center - You'd better be joking.

Well, it could work similar to those of China in Generals: boost the attack power of your forces. Nod is infamous for their propaganda efforts, so why not?

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
just that they are getting something better to act as the epic unit.

I thought Carnius was against giving NOD an epic.

Crimsonum wrote:

Well, it could work similar to those of China in Generals: boost the attack power of your forces. Nod is infamous for their propaganda efforts, so why not?

I'd rather it be a buffing aura present in the confessor.

Nobody camps their units around the chinese propaganda center in generals, it's better to have the buff on a mobile unit.

The white lady~!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Nobody camps their units around the chinese propaganda center in generals, it's better to have the buff on a mobile unit.

Yes, but there could also be more durable or more effective propaganda towers to boost up the defender units.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
I thought Carnius was against giving NOD an epic.

No he said he was looking into it because it isn't fair that other 2 factions have Epics but Nod doesn't. I personaly find it rather stupid that they don't. Confused

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In that case it wouldn't be fair either that Scrin gets two epics...

"Fairness" is an ideal that you only get if the factions are carbon copies of each other. If you want your faction diversity, you'd have to take some compromises.

Besides Nod with the cyborg commando, has 2 heroes, how "fair" is that?

Ultimately I think some people take too much significance with the "Epic" unit in Essence and get the impression that an Epic is some sort of mandatory component, like having the ability to harvest tiberium or having a superweapon. I personally think an epic is just another unit. Powerful yes, but you get the same power spending that $5000 on a bunch of other units.

The white lady~!

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I don't think that it was he didn't want them to have an epic, he just made the cyborg commando the epic. Now I spelled CABAL right up there, but most of the time I don't think of it as an acronym so I end up spelling it Cabal.

Now the propaganda center, I wasn't saying that to a General's style propaganda center, no, he was asking for a building that would make free infantry every so often.

Golan
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That'd mean another lategame, infinite source of resources (in the form of actual units but still). Such a thing would be much more needed for GDI.

Mikeboy
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
So I tell the guy to use Nod because its proper English and the thread explodes into a shitstorm?

(For the record, it is a big deal. NOD implies that it is an acronym. NOD/Nod/nOD/NoD is NOT an acronym and must be written as Nod because it is the proper name of the organization.)

You're missing an apostraphe.

Personally I think you should leave the AA Avatar as it is, because it's not of much use on its own, but when combined with other AA futher back due to it's stealth detection it becomes the only Nod anti-Vertigo strategy.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't spell apostrophe. #Tongue We're even.

Mikeboy wrote:
Volgin wrote:

You're missing an apostraphe.

Personally I think you should leave the AA Avatar as it is, because it's not of much use on its own, but when combined with other AA futher back due to it's stealth detection it becomes the only Nod anti-Vertigo strategy.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
In that case it wouldn't be fair either that Scrin gets two epics...

"Fairness" is an ideal that you only get if the factions are carbon copies of each other. If you want your faction diversity, you'd have to take some compromises.

Besides Nod with the cyborg commando, has 2 heroes, how "fair" is that?

Ultimately I think some people take too much significance with the "Epic" unit in Essence and get the impression that an Epic is some sort of mandatory component, like having the ability to harvest tiberium or having a superweapon. I personally think an epic is just another unit. Powerful yes, but you get the same power spending that $5000 on a bunch of other units.

Last I checked, the Cyborg Commando doesn't cost $5,000, that makes him not so epic in my book. Plus I do not think Nod having the CC AND an epic unit will make them unbalanced. It is also pretty obvious how easily the CC can be killed (refers to other post regarding killer golf balls against machine guns. Laughing )

Speaking of this MOD... Paging Dr. Carnius! Where the hell have you been for the past month?! Laughing

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valherran wrote:
I do not think Nod having the CC AND an epic unit will make them unbalanced.

Yeah but is Nod currently drastically unbalanced for not having an epic?

The white lady~!

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
Valherran wrote:
I do not think Nod having the CC AND an epic unit will make them unbalanced.

Yeah but is Nod currently drastically unbalanced for not having an epic?

Yup,

-1 + 1 = 0

balanced. Laughing

PS: CABAL is supposed to be spelt with all caps because it stands for Computer Assisted Biologicaly Augmented Lifeform.

playmsbk
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ambush abillity?
I want the Hijacker as some Mutant Tank, Heli and Tiberium Fiend
Carnius said he tried it and it didnt work fine. We should better forget anout flame turret.
No, that is stupid. Second Emissary?
OK, the Commando is bad, but with only a new model it is very fine, also more cyborgs wouldn't be too nice.
Yeah, Nod should have something like that.
When you choose AA ability, the Avatar isn't as strong as with Purifier upgrade. Also, that AA laser isn't very strong.
Nappalm?
I can't really understand where that bunker would have been useful.
The Propaganda Center is not really C&C like.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[/quote]The Propaganda Center is not really C&C like.[quote]

Niether was Generals... Laughing

lol wow wtf happened to this post. Laughing

fixed*

Last edited by Valherran on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Quote:
Niether was Generals...

Generals, or Zero Hour rather, is one of the best C&Cs up to this date, thanks to its fast, fluid and fun multiplayer.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree.

As ironic as it seems that I would favour the one C&C title that is, compared to the others, an extreme outlier, the amount of playtime I spent on Generals and ZH far exceeded any other C&C game.

The Shockwave mod helped extend replayability of ZH too.

The white lady~!

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I liked Contra better, but that's just me...

The game was OK for the most part, but it had the most bugs and glitches out of the entire C&C franchise and still does. Why EA hasn't fixed them, I will never know, but hey, that's what MODs are for. ^^

For a game like Generals, it should have been titled something else with fine print saying "From the makers of C&C". Reason being is, it does not play like any C&C game, and does not relate to any C&C story line because it is it's own stand alone story.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Niether was Generals...

Generals, or Zero Hour rather, is one of the best C&Cs up to this date, thanks to its fast, fluid and fun multiplayer.

You seem to be one of the few here who thinks that.

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

General is best C&C?

I not even count it is C&C

Back on Topic.

Epic unit for nod... IMO, it is not fit for Nod at all.

Instead make new epic unit why not just buff cyborg commando. He may have some upgrade as same as MMII or Conqueror.

Hijacker, yes I missed those guy. I think not mutant hijacker just name "Vehicle Hijacker" that just normal human, not mutant.

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having a minority opinion doesn't make the opinion any less worthy. I mean, it's not like you're going to have extra leverage even if a bunch of other people agree with you.

The white lady~!

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, Generals is fine game, but not really C&C, which isn't a bad thing. It just didn't fit the style of C&C.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go with Gamemaster, a buff to the Cyborg Commando might help, plus a "vehicle" hijacker would be interesting.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Core Defender Mk. II Cool

Laughing

Cantdrawbutmod
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe Alien Ship Epic (from the crashed one in TS).
After all,it's supposed to be built by Kane at the end of TD,so it should be easy to make another one now Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [47 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon