Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium Essence and Community News
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject:  Tiberium Essence and Community News
Subject description: Finally some news again
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody

Development of 1.5 continue towards finish, despite all delays and lack of news. Lots of work has been done since last update yet there is still some things left that I want to add, but overall Tiberium Essence is getting in to shape I always want it to be. Today I present new models of Nod Harvester, Nod commando, Nod secret shrine, Gdi AA battery, rebuild Gholiath apc, Falcon and Hover mlrs with possible new name (if you like it) - Tempest Mlrs. Mutants where not left behind this time so I present Mutant Mastodont Tank. This unit is based on mammoth prototype from Tiberium down. How cheap it might sounds there is strong logic behind it. Remember tiberian sun? Mutants use prototype mammoth from time to time as heavy support. Also, I believe that original mammoth belongs in to tiberium essence, and because I also like new gdi mammoth 27, I will not replace it, so mutants is the only faction that can have old mammoth. Now why I call it mastodont. Several reasons. It's not quite the same unit anymore, it lacks missile racks, instead of that mastodonts large turret also serves as bunker and can contain infantry so its much more like generals overlord with bunker upgrade. Prototype mammoth is now precursor of current mammoth series - mammoth 27 and mammoth mark II. Mutant version is different yet still share some features therefore mastodont is quite appropriate name. I have also modified mutant hovel to support large vehicles, its still work in progress, but you can take a look.
Also, Im trying to fulfill some requests. Today I show you my test on crates. Crates now have different models for each type - heal crate, money crate, unit crate and veterancy crate. If you like surprises in multiplayer I can do it so that this feature will work only in single player, but I personally prefer this feature in multiplayer too, its like powerups now and makes game more smooth if I can say so.
As usual you find pictures in image section.

Vlado32 was also busy and made new track - Fields of Green. Creepy, desperate and awesome Smile
Available to listen on moddb media section.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence/videos

Now to the community news.

I'm proud to announce that TheFinnishGuy and playbsmk made two brand new campaigns for you, five missions each. I salute to these guys for effort they put into their maps, its top quality maps, original by content and overall well designed and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

TheFinnishGuy GDI campaign Desperate Times download page:
http://www.moddb.com/games/cc-tiberium-wars/addons/desperate-times

playbsmk Nod campaign The war to End All Wars download page here:
http://www.moddb.com/members/playmsbk/addons/the-war-to-end-all-wars

Note: Please do not comment campaigns content here, go to appropriate download page or send your comments to author himself.

Also check out Tiberium videos production page for Tiberium Essence unit profiles. From time to time they upload something new. Recently added is Nod Cobra unit profile and its once again worth of reading and watch.
http://www.moddb.com/groups/tiberian-videos-productions

That is all for now, enjoy pictures, enjoy campaigns, music, videos and please be patient with me, i wish i can say more about release date, but that still "when its done"

Until next time, see you around Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon