Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Holiday greetings
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject:  Holiday greetings Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone who celebrate similar holidays this time of year and best regards to everyone else who celebrate or not celebrate any holidays indigenous to your culture.

Before enyone asks I need to make clear that new version will be NOT released on Christmas this time. I know this might be disappointing for some of you, but i hope you will understand at the end. Believe me or not I regret that more than you, but please take in consideration that even I have job and personal life I need to care about at first place and it was really very busy year for me.
Christmas is after all about something else and we all should be happy for what we have and remembrance who we lost.
I can only reassure you that I will continue on mod no matter what happen and I believe I will be able bring you better news soon. I will post more pictures once I have them ready, so please be patient with me once more time.

Thank you for your whole year support, enjoy holidays and see you soon Smile

Carnius

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The delay may better be worth it then #Tongue
Nah, j/k of course, I can wait a couple of weeks more Wink

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not 24th here just yet Smile

Enjoy your Christmas, Carnius.

Rygar
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnius, are you there? Please, don't abandon this great project!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon