Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Bike Truck [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [57 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject:  Bike Truck [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[BIKETRUCK]
I made this voxel one day, i was kinda bored and thought it'd be cool to have a truck carrying a Recon Bike around. It would look good in maps as a civilian unit, but it also looks kinda cool with the bikes weapon. I just traded this into the BIKE's rules to get the screen and it looked nice. [SideColor=Orange]

biketruck1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.33 KB
 Viewed:  16927 Time(s)

biketruck1.jpg

biketruck.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  biketruck.zip
 Filesize:  12.48 KB
 Downloaded:  471 Time(s)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.... yeah you borred a lot ...

since the bike is incredibly more rapid than the truck

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

true... but this can be used to deliver the bike imported by Nod commanders if their war factory isnt fast enough Wink... eeerrr... actually, he was very bored Wink.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has better armoure now

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should convert the idea into a Nod MRLS, or like the SSM lanucher in TD.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:
It has better armoure now

But wait until the bike falls off the truck.... and... BOOM

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, seaman is right

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, i dont know #Tongue maybe the bike is broken? Its not really a unit to play as but more a unit to put in civilian parts of maps. Like a map with a supply area.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is the bike part of the unit?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya its all one voxel

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cool, that's one good vexel, I think I may have a use for it...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its all uploaded at CnC Central, and if I have the time, I'll get that screenshot above up there too...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mike, if you can use the zip i attached here not the one i sent you. The one i sent you has the pink color problem wich was fixed in this zip... thanx. ALSO, Im thinking about coding and creating the images so when you deploy this the bike comes off of the truck and you can use it as a bike from then. It should look cool. Would you guys what those images too if i made them? or should i not waste my time. I need to make the deployed SHP and deploying anim wich the bike would 'slide' off the truck and then that building would have free unit=bike. What do you guys think?

Also... I attached a cameo of the unit below if you want it, PCX and SHP in a zip.

biketruckcameo.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  biketruckcameo.zip
 Filesize:  4.22 KB
 Downloaded:  410 Time(s)

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that will be cool, and dont forgot, that idea about it deploying was partly mine too

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we use that at TS savage war.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeap.. nice voxel... but a funny one.. what the hell were you thinking... lol

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LoL... well, i guess i was thinking.... nothing... lol but it got some good coments #Tongue Hellfire, Ya you can use it at savagewar. Im gonna work on the deploying the bike of the truck thing this week

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what do you use to make your'e voxels?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Computers

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing Laughing Laughing Terror... he just wanna knows which program Sk8er uses Wink...

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8, I love the voxel. Mind if I put it up at TumSun? I won't even make a news post about it (that is, unless you want me to), I just would like to have it in our voxels section so that we can preserve it... I'm trying to get all the downloads I can, not just to bring in hits, but so that we can preserve them for the community... God knows how many great files were lost when tiberian.com went down. And as I posted in this forum, Banshee is welcome to all the Voxels at TumSun that I have the authority to give to him.

I can't wait to see more of your voxels, they're really cool (I love the nod orcas, btw).

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, a lot of TS sites are going down, because all of the n00bs think it's to hard. And most of the RA2 fanatics hate the silos *growels at westwood for making RA2 without silos*

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give credit where credit is due and ur free to upload it. Its also been requested for me to make a RA2 style cameo for this and im making that now. BTW, what did you guys think of the deploying idea?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[boringmode]I think you should work in PPM:FD instead of doing useless bikes Mad[/boringmode]

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad .... alright you guys... im gonna go do important stuff now Wink shh dont tell banshee but heres a ra2 style cameo for it SHHHHH....

biketruckra2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  biketruckra2.zip
 Filesize:  2.67 KB
 Downloaded:  422 Time(s)

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can't do important stuff I wnated the deployable mode.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*wink wink* *nudge nudge* Sorry hellfire *cough* ill just have to do this AAAAAAfter all my important work.... *cough*wait a week or so*cough*

OK IM GONNA GO WORK ON A VOXEL FOR FD NOW BANSHEE! lol... not to sound too specific but i think i might be working on a tankbursting MiG/orca thingy that holds ammo for 3 targets before needing to reload... orca Striker *cough*

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wee Very Happy!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn it. well I guess a week will do, plus gives lot's of time to think up fun idea's to do with it.

All hail me

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats with the interest for the bike truck... screw the truck i want the bike!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Weeble
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i tried to do a tank truck but the tank looked awful so i scrapped it #Tongue

The new modification for Yuri's Revenge from Weeble

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the tank would be bigger than the truck...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it would have to be either a Huge truck or a tiny tank

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about a big truck like you see on the highway carrying like 8 cars ya know? with a Hover MRLS on bottom and distruptor on top? Very Happy Twisted Evil

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually I'm gonna make one of those car transports sometime, it was SMIFF's idea...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well its my idea too Cool lol 2 peeps can have the same idea and they will still turn out totally different

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid wrote:
how about a big truck like you see on the highway carrying like 8 cars ya know? with a Hover MRLS on bottom and distruptor on top? Very Happy Twisted Evil

yes, and a MMK2 ductaped on top #Tongue

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, a MMK2 lying on its side #Tongue

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fremen5 wrote:
Sk8erkid wrote:

yes, and a MMK2 ductaped on top #Tongue

That gave me a great idea. A red green mod. :p Everything is held together by duct tape.

All hail me

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive made a titan carrier but basically it is dropship on wheels without the engines. it was for my campaign, i made it a year ago

and i have a use for ur bike truck, it will be a civilian unit which when it explodes the bike flies of it like debris

titan_1.jpg
 Description:
Titan Carrier
 Filesize:  43.17 KB
 Viewed:  16864 Time(s)

titan_1.jpg

Weeble
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that looks really cool!

The new modification for Yuri's Revenge from Weeble

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

queer.... the titans are larger then the transport

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we all know that the titans are ductaped together when they are on the move, so they simply take it apart to fit it in there #Tongue

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so true so true...

btw- logan I update the biketruck at cnc central a few days back and forgot to tell you.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
and i have a use for ur bike truck, it will be a civilian unit which when it explodes the bike flies of it like debris

Now that's a cool idea... and totally possible.

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, have you finished the deploying stuff, cuz i wanna use it, it will be on one of my missions probley,
can you make a version where the truck has a back on, so you cant see the bike, but it still comes out of it when it deploys.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joe wrote:
queer.... the titans are larger then the transport

go and complain to westwood about the size of the dropship.

besides im A MAPPER/MODDER not A VOXEL EDITOR

TheUltimateEnd
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would be neat if you didn't see the bike, then it deploys into a bike repair bay and the bike drives off of that. Then later you just either close it (and it no longer has the bike, so the plip or whatever you call that square is empty) or you put the bike back on. It could be for recon posts, send the bike out, and the truck could have a built in mobile scanner for cloaked units. Make it slow and have its armor drop when its in deployed mode.

I think westwood (or the company that owns them now) should make a program to create new commands for these games. They could greatly enhance the sell rate of even the oldest cnc. Because if you could make your own rules.ini commands like "firecreatesionstorm=yes" and so on. (I imagine it would take some programming skills BUT STILL) this games possiblities would be endless.

- Tue -

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dought that would ever happen...

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i doubt it is even possible #Tongue

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!