Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Civilian pack v2.0 [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [66 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I got no link, it is somewhere in the public area of ppm or tiberiumweb.com I will upload the zip, the creator was so wise to not include a readme or a clue who he was so I have no idea anymore about who created it apart from me not being it. It is public however, that I can guarantee. They are a bit smaller than normal TS inf.

(while writing I noticed that posting this might not be best, a mod is free to delete my post if its against some rules or whatever, a word from superjoe about him not liking this and I delete it myself.)

RA1 Infantry.zip
 Description:
RA1 inf for TS.

Download
 Filename:  RA1 Infantry.zip
 Filesize:  58.61 KB
 Downloaded:  284 Time(s)

Katz
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is RA1 infantry converted to TS format(

But i want remaked infantry like this

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Few new ones:

Added hoodie to one of the earlier civs for some more diversity other than just color changes.

Here's an edited version of the default weedguy. It has been resized to fit in with other TS infantry. Not just a simple resize, I made sure it doesn't look stretched in any of the facings. Threw the edited cameo in there too if you want to use it for a flame infantry.

The flame infantry requires a unique sequence in art.ini:

Code:

[FLAMEINF]
Cameo=FLAMEINFICON
Sequence=FlameSequence
Crawls=yes
Remapable=yes
FireUp=1
PrimaryFireFLH=96,0,85

[FlameSequence]
Ready=0,1,1
GUard=0,1,1
Prone=330,1,1
Walk=8,6,6
FireUp=56,16,16
Down=338,2,2
Crawl=184,6,6
Up=232,2,2
FireProne=330,1,1
Idle1=248,8,0,NE
Idle2=256,16,0,SE
Die1=297,20,0
Die2=297,20,0  
Die3=280,6,0
Die4=286,11,0
Die5=297,20,0
Struggle=0,6,0

extras.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  extras.rar
 Filesize:  62.92 KB
 Downloaded:  309 Time(s)

Last edited by SuperJoe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

L4D!  L4D!  Very Happy

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice !!

@Orac: L4D ??  #Tongue

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's an early attempt at another L4D character, Francis.

A recolor of the hoodie guy

Maybe someone can guess who this is?  Laughing

Last edited by SuperJoe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, Francis' sprite looks badass. If you can give him a gun (preferably a rifle or shotgun), that would be awesome.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have we had an Ellis yet?  Because Ellis is funny #Tongue
Is the fat guy..  a boomer with a jacket on?

...Also, it's scary how many of these you've made.  And scarier still that none of them look like shit.  Makes me happy.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I've already taken the liberty to include them all in my personal pet project Very Happy (i.e. something that will propably never see the light of day)

Quote:
Is the fat guy..  a boomer with a jacket on?

It's Cartman, isn't it? Haha, imagine giving him Cartman's sound clips as VoiceComment=. Hilarity ensured.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a slightly edited version, trying to better capture the receding hairline. Funny how 1-2 pixel changes can have such a large effect.

Crimsonum wrote:
Wow, Francis' sprite looks badass. If you can give him a gun (preferably a rifle or shotgun), that would be awesome.

I have been planning on adding some bigger guns than pistols to civvies, to create a civilian militia force. Adding them can be a bit of a pain though, especially for the running frames. Luckily the civs don't have crawling frames. If I can get the guns to look good, I'll add them to all the L4D crew and some other civilians.

Orac wrote:
Have we had an Ellis yet?  Because Ellis is funny #Tongue

Will probably try to get him and the rest of them done some time. Except for Rochelle, nobody cares about Rochelle. A Zoey SHP might look cute.

Crimsonum wrote:
It's Cartman, isn't it? Haha, imagine giving him Cartman's sound clips as VoiceComment=. Hilarity ensured.

Heh yeah it's Cartman. Always thought the fat civilian could look like him if you cut down his height. Would be fun to give him the south park style walking animation, where the character just rotates and doesn't really move.

Last edited by SuperJoe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A special little infantry that could be used as an agent / secret service / bodyguard.

It uses the same sequence as the kneeling cops posted earlier in this thread. Here's the codes you need. In rules.ini make sure that it has:

Code:

Fearless=no ; Required for kneeling to work correctly
Fraidycat=no
Civilian=no

In art.ini:

Code:

[AGENT]
Sequence=CopSequence
Crawls=no  ; Leave this No for kneeling to work correctly
Remapable=no
FireUp=2

[CopSequence]
Ready=0,1,1
Guard=0,1,1
Prone=292,1,1  ;86,1,6 ; Kneels instead of going prone
Walk=8,6,6
FireUp=164,6,6
Down=260,2,2
Crawl=8,6,6    ;86,6,6 ; Runs (faster) when under fire, not crawl.
Up=276,2,2
FireProne=212,6,6
Idle1=56,15,0,S
Idle2=71,14,0,E
Die1=134,15,0
Die2=149,15,0
Die3=0,1,1
Die4=0,1,1
Die5=0,1,1
Struggle=0,6,0 ; Be sure to add this to all custom sequences!

agent.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  agent.shp
 Filesize:  132.04 KB
 Downloaded:  188 Time(s)

Last edited by SuperJoe on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perfect!

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another batch ready to go. One short of 30, I think 30 should be enough civilians to go around. Going to have to make that final civilian a special one. Maybe Uncle Bob, a fat guy with a hat. A really nice hat.

Ice-pick: A thug who works for mob boss Salvatore. In reality he is an undercover cop named Sammy Bronco. Actually he was hired by another mod boss, Mario-Luigi Toadarella, to infiltrate the police department as an undercover cop, letting Toadarella keep an eye on both the police and his competition. But behind all this, Sammy has a hidden agenda to take down Toadarella, who killed his family when he was only a child. Sometimes Sammy has a hard time keeping his story straight.

Sharise: As a cook she uses tiny bits of tiberium to spice her food. For some reason her customers seem to start dying after a few visits to her place.

Jimmy Junior: His father was Jimmy Senior. Despite being told repeatedly it was a bad idea, he named his son Mini-Jimmy Senior Junior the 2nd.

Dallas: He's got balls of steel.

Francis: He hates a lot of things.

Francis (in blue jeans): He hated the black jeans.

civs_extra2.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  civs_extra2.rar
 Filesize:  150.64 KB
 Downloaded:  180 Time(s)

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey dude you are browsing the public stuff forums which means you are
allowed to download and use the stuff you can find here, the only thing
you have to do is to give the creator of the things you are using proper
credit for their work  Wink  Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As only comment, the last ones were underappreciated, so we never got the "final civilian" :/

And we never got the Cartman batch released either

(yes, I knopw this is necro, but...)

I like handmade TS infanrtry even if everybody prefers 3Dmade RA2 ones.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!