Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YR: Zero Hour v1.0 beta released (Demo Mod)
Moderators: - geno -
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject:  YR: Zero Hour v1.0 beta released (Demo Mod)
Subject description: for those who don't know YR:ZH yet, you can try the demo first.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quoted: From FS Post at 05-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Quote:
This is no joke, and Its really released.

But I have a little Bad news...

I will no longer work with the mod. WITH NPATCH

But instead I will be restarting to re-code entirely the mod and Apply the ARES. Which is the thing I am doing these days, I've been planning to do this before so I'm now implementing it.

No Documentations, or some changelogs etc... The Manual is outdated way back from the first version of the Mod so Just play to see the changes or refer to the old posts.

There will be no support either because I am discontinuing the Npatch modding for the YR:ZH

And I might call this mod a DEMO mod. And maybe it might be Identical to the Ares version of the mod but better and a more fixed YR gameplay and bug free. Most of the updates are now in my Ares compilation.

==========================================
Known bugs here is the AI, I messed it up, use Easy AI or Normal AI as the Brutal AI won't defend and attack properly

The Yuri sides/Generals is incomplete, and also It may give IE's when this shows up as Random in the country selection. I prefer to choose your enemies, Allied and Soviets sides and Generals, because they are the ones that are polished.

And If you see something that is incomplete, well the updated ones are already in my ares mod compilation.

Filesize: 130mb
NPatch Version: NPSE or NPAE compatible (DOWNLOAD NPATCH at http://vk.cncguild.net)
Download the Demo Mod

Rate this Thread according to your preferences if you played it Ingame and if you have suggestions, post it also here.

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon