Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Cartographer's Call Competition III
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [64 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Was this suppose to happen 24 hours ago???

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

prize is still available, Wink

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First time I saw, I thought it happened quite some time ago only to see that it was still going (11th may i think) and then meh, maybe next time i might entry =P

Best of luck for all you guys!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, I missed it, my failed peripheral exam comes first. -_-

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It finished yesterday so of course Aro is not going to have judged the maps yet.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am in the midst of Judging. To my surprise I got some last minute entries so it may take a while. Good luck to all of the entrants.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How many entries did you get, Aro?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5 Authors, 10 Maps.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1.Aro, when is deadline?
I haven't notice this contest.
I may see if I have time. I must see first deadline.
2.I am interested about Lunar theater. Should maps there have ore or not?
3.Are we allowed to upload custom previews?
4.Should I disable V3, Demo truck,Chaos drone and such ,,illogical" units on moon?
Aro, main problem is that I do not have stock YR here, everything is dropped in main RA2 file. I have to uninstall everything now.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The deadline was 19th. Can't you read that it's over?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah I haven't read whole thread. he noticed something that he will extend deadline.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The original deadline was around April, that got extended. You just missed it.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. Well, someone recently in PMs told me regarding those my lunar maps that I should try in this contest (although I think that I do not have chance, and I am usually stay of contests), so I though its still up to try something tonight/tomorrow. Not matter, next time.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There will be a next time, but not for a while (from me anyway).

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!